41/100 Grasping

WARNING: THERE BE LEMONS! I REPEAT! THERE BE LEMONS!

HIS POV:

It had been a long day. Todoroki was tired both his mind and his body. He was on his way back to his classroom to get his things, he came from the library for a group project and it was his rotten luck to be partnered with Mineta. Quite frankly he had enough of the boy, he only had so much patience to spare.

“Sucks that I had to be partnered up with you.” Mineta's voice mirrored Todoroki's thoughts. “Why couldn't I be partnered up with the girls?” He whined.

Todoroki remained quiet and kept his focus on just returning to the classroom without killing the other boy.

“Well, at least I know I'm gonna get a good grade with you as a partner”

An obvious frown twisted Todoroki's face in which Mineta was totally oblivious to it and continued to prattle on about his grades.

“Ah! It's so big!”  a familiar female voice echoed out the hallway, halting the boys just outside their classroom.

Todoroki was shocked to hear the delight in her voice, the kind that seemed too...intimate.

“W-what's happening in there!” Mineta whispered and he pressed his ear against the door, face turning a bright shade of red.

Mou~...Rikido-kun. I can't put this all in my mouth!” Todoroki couldn't help but to join Mineta, he looked around the hallway and with the sun setting, most of the students had gone home. So how come [Name] was still around and doing god-knows-what with Rikido, of all people.

But then again, Rikido has a large physique that any girl would find attractive. He just didn't think his girlfriend would be one of them. Suddenly, Todoroki felt inadequate.

Mineta had been mumbling to himself about how lucky Rikido was when another female voice spoke inside.

“[Name] hurry up! I wanna have a try! Geez, if you're not gonna then let me!” It was Mina that spoke, impatiently.

A slight scuffle could be heard when [Name] clearly didn't want to give up whatever it was they were fighting over. Mineta at this point had become redder as he seemed to be trying to meld with the door with how much he was pressing himself to it.

“[Name], you’re squeezing! I--” The sound of Rikido’s frantic voice stopped when [Name] let out a squeak.

“Aw, it squirted out. Dammit, its sticky and it's all over me, oh but it's so sweet and salty!”

“Let me try!” Mina piped in.

Todoroki couldn’t wrap his mind around the situation happening inside. A part of him wanted to go in and demand answers but the other part of him just wanted to leave and forget that this all ever happened. Not his beloved [Name]. She would never do something like this but he could feel the anger bubbling inside of him.

“I can’t take it anymore! I have to go in!” Mineta jumped up in excitement and slid the door with so much force that it startled the people inside.

Todoroki followed suit, though he was angry and a bit apprehensive but what he saw was something much more unexpected or better yet, not what he expected.

“Oh, Shoto-kun!” [Name] jumped on her feet from his desk, with the smile and twinkle in her eyes.

“What is that?” He asked, pointing at her hand and the white substance on her uniform and face.

She looked down at her hand and her chest then laughed.

“Oh! Rikido-kun made some donuts with salted caramel creme. He only had one left so Mina-chan and I were going to share it but she got so impatient that I ended up crushing it and getting it all over me.” She smiled again.

“Wanna try? It's lemon frosted!”

______________________________________

APRIL FOOLS!!

Did you guys enjoy my citrus scented chapter??
LOL