54/100 Tranquil

His POV:

Todoroki wished that things weren't the way they were. He felt somewhat helpless and unsure of what to do next. Though he was glad that she wasn't leaving anymore, he was still worried about the likelihood that Clayton would strike at any time now that he didn't get what he initially set out to get; [Y/n].

Because of this said man, her parents had resorted to hiding. At least until the situation blows over though he doubted it would be any time soon and even if it did, there was still a slight chance that the man would take some sort of revenge.

Todoroki let out a sigh, he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried. Everything about her situation was beyond his capability to help. Though if he was being honest, it would much be easier if they could just report it. Ah, maybe he could? Maybe he could approach one of the pros about it without her knowing, as an intern, he meets up with one almost every day. Todoroki shuddered at the thought of asking Endeavor for help, it didn't quite sit right with him. 

The issue was just a giant headache and the more he thought about it the angrier he got, his brows knitted together in a frown. He really hated situations he had no control over. So much for having a lot of power when he couldn't even protect the one that mattered to him the most.

"It's going to get stuck if you keep frowning like that."

Her gentle, teasing voice snapped him out of the deep recesses of his mind. So suddenly that for that brief second he had forgotten where he was and what he was doing.

Upon seeing the concerned look on her face, did he finally remember what he was doing; it was the weekend and he was spending his precious time with her.

When her parents decided to leave, they were going to take her with them but to abruptly pull her out of school-though not unprecedented- could arouse suspicion from both the school and her half brother.

And so, she was left in Todoroki's care. His sister's to be exact. After he explained to Fuyumi the gist of what was happening, she was more than happy to help out his younger brother, though Todoroki suspected that she had an ulterior motive when she accepted.

"Sorry I was off somewhere, wasn't I?" He smiled at her to ease her worry. Todoroki had decided to take her out to the garden and spend the chilly afternoon relaxing on a bench, the spring flowers had finally begun to bloom and the sight of them, he hoped would at least ease some of her burdens.

"The weather's nice, it's really peaceful that I could almost forget about Clayton."

Her expression was unreadable though there was an air of melancholy that hung over her. Oddly enough, it made her even more beautiful, not even the darkest bruises or the deepest cuts could ever change the way he sees her.

"Yeah…"

He wished that this peaceful time would last forever, that whatever horror that awaited them outside the walls of the Todoroki household wasn't real.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, I hope Endeavor doesn't mind me being here for a few days." 

After letting out a heavy sigh, she rested her head on his shoulder, her eyes were closed and a small smile graced her lips. The look of content that was present on her face was enough to ease his worry for the moment.

"Come on, let's go back inside. I told Fuyumi-san that I was going to help with dinner." She said as she slowly got up on her feet.

"And how exactly? You have one working arm." He teased as he joined her.

She gave an adorable pout as she stared him down.

"Hey! I can still be useful!" She quipped.

"Yes, yes. I know you can." Still teasing, he patted her head before he made his way back inside, his adorable girlfriend stomping not too far behind him.

----

Idk man, I'm all stressed out...