19/100 Holding

Your POV:

You had no idea how it all turned to shit. One minute you were having the time of your life with Todoroki and the next...well, next you were hiding from someone who's been threatening you. Todoroki was busy with his internship that you didn’t want to bother him with it, you thought you could handle it but when your parents left town for a business trip things turned for the worse. The constant love letters and phone calls escalated, the voice behind them always threatened to hurt those you love if Todoroki doesn't disappear from your life and for you to accept the stranger as your soulmate.

You were glad that Todoroki was busy at least then he would be around his father, Endeavor to protect him if needed. You expected things to escalate more but what you didn't expect was for you to wake up in the middle of the night and someone standing beside your bed.

It was the third night that you were alone when the boy woke you up, he scared you but you had managed talk yourself into remaining calm. The way he carried himself told you immediately that he was unstable, any false move from you would only result in you getting hurt.

“What are you thinking about?” The hooded boy spoke, snapping you out of your thoughts and returned you to your horrifying reality. You kept quiet but he merely stared as he waited. He settled himself beside you on the bed and his voice was always soft when he spoke to you. It unnerved you how close he was but you were unable to fight as he had done something to you to prevent you from moving.

“Will you not tell me?” He cooed.

You watched him, studied every inch of his face and you couldn't help but feel like you've seen him before.  You wanted to understand why and how you ended up in that situation.

“N-nothing…” came your shaky response but he just hummed as he gently stroked the top of your head. Every time he touched you made your skin tingle, it was different from when Todoroki does it. No matter how soft and gentle the boy was he repulsed you. You wanted nothing but to reject him but your limbs refused to obey you.

“T-tell me your name…” you asked, if you're going to get stuck with the creeper, you figured you could get as much information about him as you can. He giggled, the boy really giggled next to your ears and wrapped his arms around you to pull you closer to him.

“I really like your voice, it makes me giddy when you directly talk to me but…” his sweet voice suddenly changed and became low. “...I can't tell you that but soon enough I will tell you, once we are one you will know all about me just as I had known everything about you.”

You wanted to cry, you wanted to make sense of everything that happened but you just couldn't see why this boy was so obsessed with you. For weeks you could sense someone watching you, just within your peripheral you’ve always thought something was there but whenever you do look it always disappeared but when the letters started, that's when you knew you were in trouble.

You wished you had something about it before things got out of hand, you wished you had told someone; your parent, your teachers...Todoroki but wishing about it now wouldn’t do you any good. You needed a way out fast, you mind was racing a million miles a minute but you couldn’t think of one to get yourself out of your predicament. The urge to violently scratch your head in frustration was becoming more apparent but the fact that you couldn’t move made it even more frustrating.

“Why can’t I move?” you asked him, your voice was laced with a little venom and whether he chose to ignore it was beyond you. He laughed again but remained silent this time, his hold on you tightened and the feeling of his skin that brushed against your abdomen made your stomach churn.

Your head suddenly moved against your will, you were being forced to get even more closer to him and you thought that any more and the boy could easily snatch a kiss from you. You had dreaded that it was his intention, he was already too close for you and with your body moving on its own was just starting to get terrifying. The boy must have a quirk to control people but how he was doing it was still beyond your comprehension.

His lips were inches away from yours, you could feel his hot breath against your face but you fought it with every fiber in your body and as luck would have it, your doorbell rang loudly. Everything came to a halt, you felt your breath hitched for a split second when the boy moved away.

He jumped off the bed and peaked out your window, he kept his face in a passive state but for a quick flash, you saw it changed into irritation. Someone was outside, someone that he didn’t want to be here...It was your chance!

“It looks likes we have an unwanted visitor. It’s the boy that wants to drive us apart! The nerve of him!” he muttered as he began chewing on his thumb. His eyes shifted to you, the way he glared at you when you were helpless just caused you to shiver. Suddenly you were more afraid of him.

“Make him go away…” he whined. Just like that you could move again.

Todoroki was outside, just a couple feet away from you and if you scream for him he would come and save you.

“If you do anything stupid, I will kill him and everyone you love. It doesn’t matter to me if your parents are present at our wedding. All I need is you.” the way his voice chilled you told you that he would make good on his promise and so you reluctantly obeyed.

You spoke to Todoroki from the intercom, you had lied to him over and over and you could hear the sound of disappointment in his voice as he spoke. However, as you spoke to him you had an idea, you didn’t want it to be obvious as the hooded creeper stood beside you and watched you like a hawk.

You hoped that as long as Todoroki had known you, he would know that something wasn’t right. Especially when you just reverted into calling him with his last name. You hoped that it was enough of a hint for him and if it wasn’t you were prepared to give him more subtle hints but your body froze once again. You wanted to speak with him still but the hooded boy held you in his arms. Todoroki’s voice from the intercom echoed in your living room, over and over he asked you to speak with him and it broke your heart to not answer and your heart broke even further as you watched your beloved and your best friend walk away through the thin veil of the window curtains.

You really hoped that Todoroki would figure it out soon.

For your sake...

---

This was a little rough... sorry