Behave

[A/N just dom Archie because my mind just goes there. Also the picture is for an outfit reference, cause apparently that's useful. It's  a pretty long one btw🤷‍♀️ this is my favourite one that I've written so far, trust me reading the whole thing will be worth it]

 It's  a pretty long one btw🤷‍♀️ this is my favourite one that I've written so far, trust me reading the whole thing will be worth it]

Veronica stumbled into the Andrews household at 2:36 am, mostly sober but plenty of alcohol in her veins. She knew that Fred was out for the week and Archie had kindly gifted her with a key to the house so it was no effort to actually get in.

Vegas greeted her at the door with a wagging tail, but otherwise there was no movement. There was a distant humming of the fridge but otherwise it was pretty silent.
"Hi Vegas!" She whispered happily as she closed the door with her foot before crouching down and scratching behind the labradors ears.

"Shh we don't want to wake up Archie" she giggled slightly. She was talking to a dog, at 2:36am on a Friday. There was something amusing about that.

She was startled to find a voice come from upstairs, echoing down.
"I'm already awake Ronnie."

Veronica let out a small sigh and stood back up. She took her stilettos off at the base of the stairs, knowing she was have no luck trying to climb up them. She was half drunk, that was a challenge of it's own, she didn't need heels added to the mix. It was a miracle that she had managed to make it to the front door in her tight satin dress without falling.

She ventured onward up the stairs, a very familiar path up to Archie's bedroom. She could do this with her eyes closed, if she were sober that is.

Veronica found Archie's door was mostly shut with a small creek coming through, the glow of a tv screen projecting onto the hallway floor. She pushed the door open and found her boyfriend lying in bed comfortably as he watched football, of course. She had expected him to have just woken up, but clearly that wasn't the case.

"Back so soon?" He asked as he sat up, revealing the fact that he was shirtless. While sober loved Archie without a shirt on, drunk Veronica would've pounced on him already, since she was halfway between, she stood still and admired him.

Self control, Veronica she told herself.
"It's practically quarter to 3, were you expecting me later?" She asked as she placed her purse on the dresser beside his door. She took a step forward and closed the door behind her.

He grabbed the remote from his side table and paused the game, making the room fall silent without any crowds cheering or commentators, well, commenting.

"I figured that you would be out until sunrise given the crowd you were with" he said as she removed her jacket, throwing it on the floor, revealing more of her black satin dress.

She watched him gulp, but shake whatever thought he was having away.

"So how was it?" Archie asked, more awake than ever. Veronica walked over to his bed and sat down on the end, there was at least a few feet between them.