Show Time

A/N okay this is a tiny bit of an au in the sense that midge doesn't get killed on the night of the musical. Set in 2x18. Sort of Varchie I suppose idk I had this idea and I just wanted to write it.

Third person POV
Moans and groans echoed through the makeup room, all the way through the backstage area. Everyone gathered around the door, waiting for it to end.
"I swear they've been doing this for at least 30 minutes" Kevin's rolled his eyes and knocked on the door one more time.
"I swear Veronica and Archie never miss a chance to fuck." Betty muttered, making the group giggle.
"As much as I do love alone time with Archie it wouldn't ideally be in the dressing room." Veronica stepped forward through the crowd to face Betty.
"Yeah with literally 5 minutes until the show starts." Archie comes up behind Veronica, further proving the point that it wasn't them.

"Wait if it's not you two then who on earth is in their having a quicky?" Jughead cringes at his own words.
"That's not important I need fangs, the show is literally just about to start and he's co-directing!"
"Yo I'm looking for Midge has anyone seen her?" Moose approached the group.

"Oh my god..." Veronica connected the dots.
"What...what is it?" Moose looked around at everyone, confused by what was going on.
"Moose I don't think we went over your staging at the beginning quite right, I know it's last minute but follow me and we can make some adjustments." Kevin quickly says, pulling Moose away.
"Well how are we supposed to get them out now?" Betty asked.
"I don't know what makes people stop midway through sex?" Toni asked.
"Getting walked in on" Veronica and Archie said at the same time.
While everyone really didn't need that to be said out loud, it was helpful. And it was true. But who would be the unlucky one to go in. Everyone turned to Archie, with pleading eyes.
"No! I am not going in there!" He read everyone's mind.

"Just keep your eyes down, and barge in yelling show time or something like that" Jughead chuckled.
"You know what how about we try knocking." Archie walked up to the door of Midge's change room and knocked on it.
"Hey Midge, we are warming up and you need to get out here." He simply said into the door.
"Oh um okay!" A frazzled voice came. There was rustling of clothes and frantic feet patters. Midge then open the door with hair that was a mess, her lipstick slightly smudged.
"Fangs you can come out too." Archie chuckled, making Midge blush. Fangs cake to the door too and looked down in shame as he saw everyone standing there.
"Listen I like sex as much as the next guy does but a dressing room...seriously?" Archie chuckled quietly.

Everyone went on with staging, getting ready in the wings.
"Good luck babe," Veronica said to Archie.
"Thanks, you too." He leant down and gave her a short, but sweet kiss.
"I'm in the other wing but I'll see you out there." He said, breaking the kiss, and he winked before walking off.

~
After the show

Veronica's POV
The show went just as planned! It was perfect, every moment was amazing, Kevin of corse was over the moon! We had all come backstage, and celebrated the awesome night.
"Okay you guys tomorrow night party at my place, in honour of all of your hard work!" Cheryl said, despite the fact that she wasn't Carry White we still saw her as apart of the cast. Everyone cheered and walked back to their dressing rooms to get change, but I stayed back talking to Kevin about how well it had gone. I didn't realise how late it was getting, pretty much everyone has gone!

"Okay Kev I should probably get changed and start heading home but again you are the best director." I smile.
"And I wouldn't have anyone else play Chris, sleep in tomorrow, I have a feeling that Cheryl's party will be over the top." He chuckles and walks off.

I walk towards my dressing room, making sure to check that it's my room first before entering.
"Oh Archie what are you doing here?" I ask, slightly startled by my redhead boyfriend.
"Babe I'm driving you home, figured I'd wait in here for you." He says in a know it all tone as he stands up and gives me a hug.
"Good job tonight, you killed it, although I can't say I'm a fan of that lap dance."
"Oh Arch you're not jealous are you?" I giggle.
"Now why would I be jealous of my gorgeous girlfriend dancing on some other guys lap?" He sarcastically remarks as he pulls back from the hug.
"Well you can get that show any time you want so there's no need to be jealous."

I'm not sure if it was a good or bad idea to say that. Because now Archie has a raised eyebrow.
"Oh come on I'm not doing this right now it's almost 11pm!" I say as I close the door.
"Hey I didn't say anything." He jokingly puts his hands up in defence.
"Good." I push him back onto the couch he had been sitting on when I walked in. "Now be a gentleman and look away."
Archie lets out a groan "that's not fair!" He whines.
"Oh so you'd prefer to help me get undressed?" I say sarcastically.
He suddenly stands up and steps towards me.
"Gladly." He smirks and begins to pull and my shirt, untucking it from my jeans.

I swear somehow this always happens, I mean we're in a dressing room for Christ's sake, and my parents will kill me if I'm home past curfew. But I'm not complaining.
He then begins to lift my shirt up.
"Arms up." He softly requests, and so I pull my arms up so that he can take my shirt off. It was all very slow. His movements were soft and he was treating me like a glass doll. He places the shirt on the bench behind me and looks down slightly.
"It's rude to stare." I whisper, using my figure to guide his head up, so that he can look me in the eyes.
"It's hard not to." He flirts, but in a somewhat graceful manner.

In his defence I was in a pale pink lace bra, I thought there would be a chance of intimacy tonight...I didn't quite imagine it to be in the dressing room but it would have to do. I take my heels off, making me suddenly a lot shorter.
"Let me help you with that." He says, referring to my height, he wraps his hands around my waist and lifts me up and puts me into the table, now we are almost at eye level.

Archie is the first to lean in. Slowly. It feels like forever until our lips meet, merely grazing over one another. I know what he's doing, he's being a tease. Rude. However, I'm not one for a preshow or warm up...in most cases. But tonight it's feels...different. Like something dreaded this way comes, almost as though something was supposed to go wrong. But it didn't. It was perfect for once.

His lips continue to press and move against mine, until finally things start to a little bit more heated. It felt like our first time all over again, soft and slow, almost hesitant. But god it was romantic, so fucking romantic.

That was until Kevin Keller walked in.
"What the fuck!" He yelled covering his eyes.
"Kev!" Archie awkwardly yelled.
"What happened to the whole 'we would never do it in a dressing room' thing!" He turned around.
"Well technically we weren't doing anything." I try to reason.
"Okay true but still I really don't need the image of you two being all...intimate and gross scared in my mind." He said.
Why so we always get fucking interrupted!

A/N andddddd that's where it comes to an end because it's getting too long, fear not a part 2 is on its way! Hope you enjoyed it prepare for more! Xx