Show Time Part 2.

Veronica's POV
Saturday's always fly by. Before I know it the sun is setting, which I'm usually upset about but not tonight, because tonight Cheryl Blossom is hosting a party, for the first time in forever.

"V you look so good!" Betty squeals, she's currently at my place getting ready.
"Thanks, it's not too...provocative is it?" I gesture to my dress, which is tight in all the right places.
"No of corse not, it screams 'I totally slay but I have a boyfriend' who by the way will be very happy about your outfit choice." She giggles.
"Well you look amazing too, Jughead is going to freak when he sees you." I smile.

She's wearing a white dress that is partially lace. Jughead Jones will be happy about it that's for sure.
"Shoot we should probably get going the party starts in a few minutes!" I say as I check the time.
Luckily I live like a 5 minute drive from her place.

At the party
We step up to thistle house, which is booming with music and the sound of roary teenagers.
"Ready!" I ask Betty as we link arms.
"Always." She giggles and knocks on the door.
"Well if it isn't B and V! Welcome ladies, food and drinks are in the kitchen, soon the bottle is in the living room and your boyfriends are in there talking, but not playing." Cheryl greets us and gives us the run down.
We enter and give her a hug.
"Omg Cheryl I thought this was just for the cast?" Betty says observing the crazy party.
"Well it was but apparently everyone just loves my parties." She jokes.

We continue in to the living room, where there are some kids playing spin the bottle, I spot Archie and Jughead, who are both dressed in casual clothes, Jughead in his serpents jacket and Archie for once not in his bulldogs jacket.
He hasn't spotted me yet...okay how do I approach...confidently? Yeah, confidently.
I walk towards them and Archie spots me, I can tell by the dumbfounded look on his face.
"The mafia princess arrives." Jughead narrates as I approach them.
"Betty's in the kitchen, I'd go if I were you, chocolate cake isn't the only sweet treat there." I giggle. Jughead nods and walks off towards the kitchen.
"A hello would be nice." Archie jokes.
I don't say anything I just pull him in for a kiss...that counts as hello right?
"Hi there Archiekins" I smile.
"Hello beautiful." He looks me up and down. "Remind me again how I got so lucky?" He smirks.
"Well you're lucky that I'm still putting up with your ego."
"Hey that's mean." He fakes offence.
"Whatcha gonna do about it?" I pull a fake pout.
I was expecting a sarcastic response but instead he pulls me closer to him so that he can whisper in my ear.
"You'll see." He then let's go and walks away with a smirk...
What crazy game are you playing Andrews.

-

The night flies by and at this point everyone is pretty wasted, there are multiple couple just making out, several bedrooms occupied for god knows what reasons, and then there the beer pong group, the anti social group and then there's the people who are just completely and utterly drunk. I'm not any of those things, I mean I've barely had anything to drink, which is a surprise. I suppose I've had to much on my mind. In particular my red headed boyfriend, who is currently grabbing a coke.
"No alcohol tonight babe?" I ask waltzing up to him.
"Designated driver. Remember I'm supposed to be dropping you home, as request of your parents..."
"Who have just left for a business trip to New York." I add with a smirk on my face.
"As much as I like where your mind is going, my dad expects me home by one-"
"And it's only 11...in fact since you are my chauffeur I was just going to request that we leave, I'm just so tired." I lie with an exaggerated sigh.

He rolls his eyes and chuckles.
"Of corse you are. Okay fine let's ditch, but only because your tired."

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the house, without saying goodbye to anyone. Then again I don't think anyone will remember tonight. We make our way to the car and I hop in. At first it's silent, not awkward though.
Well why not have a little fun. I reach my hand across and rest it on Archie's thigh. He turns his head with a confused look on his face but then goes back to focusing on driving. I slowly move my hand closer and closer to his crotch. He clears his throat one my hand reaches what is now a buldge in his pants. I start palming him and his grip on the steering wheel becomes more firm. His eyes stay on the road. I continue palming him to the point where he turns his head to me and says
"Ronnie do you want me to crash?!"

I smirk and stop. The rest of the car ride is silent...until we arrive at the Pembroke. I open the door.
"Good evening Ms Veronica." Shit I forgot about Andre.
"Good evening Andre."
"I can take her from here." He said to Archie.
"Oh actually My father requested that Archie supervise me to our apartment. I'm sure you understand." I say graciously as I pull Archie towards the elevator.
"Wait Ms Veronica-"
The elevator door shuts. It's silent again...

The elevator opens and I quickly make my way to my apartment. Within half a second of closing the door I feel Archie push me up against it. He goes in to kiss me but stops and smirks. Oh my god will this idiot just kiss me already. He suddenly picks me up. Omg where are we going. Ohhhh the bedroom. He drops me on my bed and goes to close the door.

"No teasing. Let's pick up where we left off in that dressing room." He says, crawling on top of me. I nod and finally he kisses me, softly yet roughly at the same time. It takes him no time to rip my dress off, quite literally rip.
"That was Chanel!"
"That was getting in the way."
"Well can you at least make it fair!" I gesture to the fact that he is still fully clothed. He rolls his eyes and pulls off his shirt in a swift manner. I've seen Archie shirtless countless times yet somehow I'm always speechless when I see his body.
"You owe me a dress"
"You owe me a fuck"
"According to who?" I tease.
"According to me" he simply says, leaning down and kissing me once more.

Every fucking time. It's impossible to focus on anything that isn't Archie Andrews. The way his lips move strategically on mine, trailing themselves onto my neck, sucking lightly yet hard enough to leave a mark.
"Archie" I whisper with satisfaction rushing over my body. "I thought we said no teasing" I add.
He looks up at me with a wicked grin, is this kid trying to kill me here.
"A little desperate are we Ronnie?" He taunts, I cant help but notice that he's now unbuckling his belt. He chucks the belt to the ground, the goes to pull my panties down.
"Oh yeah you're definitely desperate" he taunts even more as he holds up my quite soaked underwear. Hey I can't help it okay sometimes when you have a boyfriend as hot as mine it's hard to control yourself!  I hadn't noticed his pants were already off, this kid knows how to move things a long quickly.
"Condoms?" He briefly asks.
"Birth control"
Before I could finish the world control I felt Archie ram into me. Ha whose the desperate one now. Pleasure comes over me in a wave. His eyes meet mine and then theres a return of the wicked grin.
"Archie if you don't start moving I swear to god I will kill you" I say in a demanding tone.
"Is little Ronnie just wanting some pleasure?" He teases in a childish voice as he begins to pick up his pace.
"Arch..." I sigh as my hands run through his thick locks of radiant red hair.

The small talk stops, now it's just pants, groans, moans, and the muttering of one another's name that fills my room. Faster and faster, I feel the heat spread through my body, leading me to the edge.
"Ronnie...close"

Back when Archie and I were starting to become sexual more frequently we decided that saying full sentences was a waste of breath, close was basically our code for in about to orgasm.
"Ditto...don't stop" I reply.
He picks up the pace even more, it that's even possible.
"Fuck" he sighs, yep that's a sign we're on the same page. A few more thrusts and before I know it I feel myself release, him as well.
"Archie!" I yell as I reach my climax.
He slows down, our breaths both deep and heavy, he pulls out of me, leaving an empty feeling.
He leans down and kisses me softly, he always does after we come down from our highs.
"If your neighbours didn't know my name before they definitely do now" he jokes as he rolls off of me and lays next to me.
"Arch I'm pretty sure your name is forever ringing in their ears" I giggle.

There's a short silence, all you can hear is our deep breaths, until Archie turns his head to me.
"You're incredible, you know that right?" He smiles at me.
"Archie Andrews, you are quite incredible yourself" I smile back. And then it's just more heavy breathing amongst the silence of my bedroom, looking into the eyes of love.

A/N lemme tell y'all about how I have been procrastinating on this chapter so much, not because I didn't want to write it just because my lazy ass was always putting it off😂 anyways hope you enjoyed part 2 of show time! Leave your requests for the next chapter in the comments! Love you all heaps I promise more frequent updates! Xx