The talk

Veronica's POV
"Are you sure no one is coming home soon?" I whispered against Archie's lip, we were currently in his bedroom...making out...possibly half naked...maybe intending to do more than just make out.
"Ronnie, my parents aren't going to be home for ages, they love nothing more than conferences and all that boring adult stuff, and I love nothing more than you, and treating you well so let's stop worrying" he says as he kisses me before gently pushing me back onto the bed.
"Soft or speedy?" He asks. He always asks that before well...yeah. One thing about Archie is that he is way too polite in the bedroom, always asking what I want, never minding whatever it may be, sometimes I feel guilty that I always get what I want, but he never seems to complain.
"Speedy, on the odd chance that your parents come home" I answer, pushing my lips onto his in a rushed manner. While speedy would usually mean fuck fast and go, I refuse the idea of lube so a little warm up never hurts. I hastily unzip my skirt and pull it off, chucking it on the floor.
"Don't get turned on by my granny panties too quickly" I joke as he kisses down my body towards my heat.
"I only care about what's underneath" he mumbles as he takes my underwear off and it joins my skirt on the floor. I was just about to make a witty response but I was stopped as 2 fingers where shoved into my aching pussy. Damn he's more impatient than I am. His fingers pump back and forth in me, and holy shit. It's been forever since we've had sex, we've both been so busy and we never seem to have alone time anymore, I mean on the odd occasion Fred will be out, but ever since Mary has come back for the holidays, she's had a sharp eye on Archie.
"Arch...fuck...I-I...if you don't stop...I'm gonna..." I can't even make a full sentence, yet he manages to get what I'm saying. His fingers slip out of me, having done very well at their job.

He kisses back up my body until his lips meet mine once more. As we kiss, he opens a draw and rummages around.
"What are you doing" I whisper pulling back from his lips slightly.
"Condom, babe" he briefly explained and shut the draw. I'm not sure how he did it but he manages to take his pants off and put the condom on in like 5 seconds, all while making out with me.
"Okay?" He asks as I feel the tip of his dick sit at my entrance.
"Okay" I respond and let him slid in, sighing in relief at the contact.

It doesn't take him long to quicken up the pace, the speedy part of speedy sex. He brings his lips back onto mine, muffling my moans. He bit down on my lip, seeking entrance to my mouth, and of corse I respond by parting my lips and letting his tongue roam around. I run my hands through his hair and down his back, no doubt leaving scratches. He continues to push in and out of me, faster and faster until I'm on the edge.
"Archie..." I moan, unable to say anything more than his name.
"Close Ronnie?" He whispers into my ear, his hot breath sending chills down my spine.
I simply moan in response, which only made him go faster.

I'm honestly not sure when I came, somewhere mixed in the moans and grunts I felt my head fall back, pleasure taking over me. Archie came too, I could tell since he was now slowing his pace and breathing heavily.
"Fuck" I sigh as his cock slips out of me, leaving me with an empty feeling.
"We just did" he wittily responds. After a bit more heavy breathing he looks at me with sweet loving eyes.
"I love you Ronnie" he smiles.
"I love you too Ar-"
"ARCHIE WE'RE HOME" Fred's voice bellowed from the bottom of the staircase.

Archie's POV
"Shit what time is it?" I ask Ronnie as we both jump up from my bed and scramble for our clothes.
"It's...6:30"
"They were supposed to be out until after dinner" I sigh, continuing to throw my clothes on.

Once we had both changed I go to open my bedroom door, but Veronica stops me.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing, just as always this was lovely" she gives me a short soft kiss. I pull back with a smile, and can't help but notice the fact that her hair is a mess from me running my hands through it. I quickly help her neaten it up before then heading downstairs.
"Hey Mom, Hey Dad" I say smiling at them both.
"Hey Archie, oh Veronica what are you doing here?" Mom asks as Veronica enters the kitchen as well.
"They're dating Mary, they're probably just hanging out" Dad responds.
"Actually Archie and I are working on a science report together, thought it would be easy if I just came here and worked on it with him" Veronica effortlessly responds.
"How was the conference?" I ask, trying to shift the topic of discussion.
"It was good, ended early which was lucky" Mom beams.
"Yeah...how lucky" I say.

"Well I should probably head off, Mom and Dad probably want me home for dinner. Bye Mary, bye Fred" Veronica announces.
"Do you need a lift home?" Dad kindly asks.
"It's okay Dad, I'll drive her home" I quickly respond and usher her out of the house.
-
"Thanks Archiekins for the drive home" Veronica smiles as we reach the Pembroke.
"Any time, thank you for helping with the science report" I jokingly reply.
"Well human anatomy is a favourite of mine" she wittily responds.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow" I chuckle and give her a quick kiss.
"I love you" She smiles as she begins to walk off.
"I love you too" I yell back, my voice echoing through the foyer.
-
"Hey I'm back" I yell as I arrive back home.
"Your father just went out to get dinner" my mom yells back, her voice coming from the living room. I walk in and she has her arms crossed...did I do something wrong?
"Is everything alright mom?" I ask nervously.
"Oh everything is just fine honey"
See usually I would just walk away, but she said it with a sarcastic pissed tone so something is defiantly wrong.
"Is it dad?" I ask taking a seat across from her.
"No, your father and I are perfectly fine." She bluntly responds.
"So...what's wrong?" I ask, wanting to cut to the chase.
"When you were taking Veronica home, I went into your room, simply to put some clothes away, and I came across this" Mom held up a condom packet, that of the one he had used today.

"Mom...that's uhh not what it looks like" I tried to reason.
"So it's not an empty condom packet?" I cringe at moms words.
I'm pretty much 100% sure dad knew about Veronica and I fooling around, only because he once walked in on us, which was a scarring experience for both Ronnie and I...and him. But mom hasn't lived with us for years, we only see one another a few times a year, and according to her the Hiram and Hermione are the worst people in the world, and the fact that I'm dating their daughter makes no sense to her. Dad thought the same at first, but eventually saw the sweet side of Veronica, and welcomed her into the family...well not officially. Mom however hasn't gotten to know Veronica very well so simply the thought of me being in bed with Ronnie probably makes her sick.

"Well at least you're being safe" Mom sighed.
"Mom! I really don't need this talk"
"Archie you're young and in love I get it, but sealing the deal with a Lodge is bigger than it seems"
"Having sex with Veronica does not seal the deal" I can't believe I just said the word sex infront of my own mother.
"So you haven't sealed in anything, and this is just temporary so that you can know all the Lodge secrets to tear them down, Archie you genius!" Mom exclaims.
"Mom no, I mean telling her I love her 'seals the deal' or whatever and I've already done that, I mean think of when Dad said he loves you, didn't that feel, I don't know...special?"
"Well of corse, but back when we were your age you didn't hook up every time your parents were out of the house!" Mom argued. Oh my god I really do not need to hear this.
"Well I want no more of this with Veronica under my roof"
"Mom you left okay, I'm grown up enough to know how to keep a stable relationship, so what if...sex is apart of it!" I can't believe I just said sex infront of my mother again.

"Dinner had arrived!" Dad shouted in a merry tone as he entered the house. "What's going on here?" He asks with confusion.
"Your son has been having sex under your nose" mom says in a matter of fact way.
"Oh my god mom" I bury my hands in my face, I seriously don't need this talk, can't I just be a normal teen who avoids these convocations at all costs.
"I'm no idiot Mary, and he's your son too"
"That's not my point" she argues, great, when I was younger all I wanted was for them to stop arguing and talking badly about each other, I didn't think it could get any worse, but I've just been proven wrong. Arguing about my sex life is defiantly worse.
"So what? We used to fool around when we were his age!" Dad argued.
"Ha I knew it!" I yelled victoriously "wait oh god ew I did not need to know that" I realised.
They both stared at me, Dad looked angry at mom, mom looked angry at me, and I just wanna eat dinner, why the hell does my family have to be so weird!

A/N hey guys hope that you enjoyed this chapter, inspired by GabbyConley . Also just to add a shameless promotion, I finally made an Instagram page so you can follow me @1varchiedale1 I would really appreciate it! Love to you all please leave any recommendations xx