Play

Veronica's POV
Hands are all that seems to keep me going right now. Archie has only just gotten out of jail as of a few days ago, and we haven't had a moment to ourselves yet! It's honestly so frustrating. And I've gotten way to desperate. To the point where I am in fact on my boyfriends bed, but he is literally no where to be seen. I already knew that before I even arrived. He out with Jughead, helping to manage the serpents. Fred is away for the week, doing construction up near New York.

So the house is empty and I'm just here by myself. How exciting. Not. Okay it's 10:36pm...how late can Archie be honestly.
I let my hands wonder down my body and towards my womanhood. I pull up my skirt slightly and run my hand down my panties. God I am more wet than what I thought I'd be. I slowly start to circle my clit, moaning lightly. I then slip two fingers inside me, they weren't filling enough but they would have to do for now.

I start to pump in and out, imaging that soon Archie would be torturing my body in a similar way. I let another moan slip, and any other, sighing at the relief of pleasure. I don't usually touch myself, then again I usually have Archie on hand. My hands don't quiet work as well as my charming boyfriend does but they get me off well enough.

I'm just about to go over the edge when I hear someone clear their throat. I instantly pull my hand out of my panties and sit up.
"Starting without me I see..." a deep voice teases from the doorway.
I blush and nod.
My red headed boyfriend emerges from the darkness, but when he closes the door once more I can barely make out his silhouette. The natural moonlight is on me so Im sure Archie still has a good view.
"No no don't stop for me. Touch yourself." He instructs. As odd as it may sound whenever Archie is even the slightest bit dominant I get so turned on so he really isn't helping.
"Clothes on or off sir?" I ask, knowing that he has a secret kink for being in charge.
"Off." He simply requests. Of corse he wants a show.

I start with my shirt, it take it off revealing my black bralette. I then take my skirt off and throw it to the floor, and finally I take my panties off, but they're too good to throw on the floor, so I throw them at him instead.
"Wet already huh baby girl." He says as he examines my soaked panties.
"I've missed you." I simply state as I begin to touch myself again, spreading my legs nice and wide for him.
"You like it when I play with myself don't you?" I tease as my fingers enter my pussy once again.
I hear him groan lightly, and despite the fact that it's dark I can tell that he has a huge smirk plastered over his face. I let a small moan slip as I fasten my pace, I get faster and faster until I'm on the verge of coming.
"Stop." Archie requests. Of corse he has to stop me right as I'm about to orgasm.
"You can only Climax when I say so. Got it?" He makes his way to the bed as he takes off his jacket.
"Yes sir." I nod submissivently. Not only does dominant Archie turn me on, I know that when I'm submissive Archie gets super aroused, it's a win win situation.

"I think you need some help, let me show you how pleasure is really done." He gives me a light kiss on the lips and trails his way down back to my aching core. His flicks his tongue over my clit and I run my hands through his hair. He then inserts his tongue into my pussy, making me thrust forward wanting more. He speeds up until I come. God I didn't last long.
"Taste yourself baby girl" he says as he brings his lips to meet mine. In all honesty I was very sweet, I can see why he liked this.
"How do you taste?" He asks.
"Good." I moan against his lips.
"But you know what would feel even better...?" I purr.
"Me inside you?" He says basically reading my mind. I simply nod and he strips down. God I have been longing this for a long time. Playing with myself simply isn't enough.

A/N hey all hope that you liked this chapter! Please leave your requests in the comments! Xx