Deal

"What do you mean it was just a kiss?" Yelled Veronica as she slammed the front door of the Andrews house.
"That's all it was I swear!" Archie innocently pleaded his girlfriends forgiveness.
"Listen Archie, first Cheryl, then Betty and now Josie! Josie for fucks sake! Am I too boring? Do you just want me to break up with you so that you can go off with all of your other side chicks!" She raven haired girl gave a small, slightly insane, laugh as she walked into the kitchen, standing on the opposite side to Archie.

"I told you it meant nothing!" Archie defended, Veronica rolled her eyes at his pathetic attempt of an explanation.
"Oh so now your just playing girls and using them!" Veronica quickly fired back.
"Cmon Ronnie don't do this, I love you-"
"Love me? You really think I'm supposed to believe that! Am I supposed to believe that anyone loves me! My mother is under my fathers control, my father is a heartless mobster, all my friends think I'm a slut and now you, you just had to prove that I'm not worthy of your love, that I'm not good enough, what is wrong with me Archie? What aren't you satisfied with? Why do you hate me?"

Veronica's anger was wet and rushed. She felt like a bomb was ticking inside her just ready to explode. She watched as Archie's face grew stiff, his brow furrowed, acting like he cared about the tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't cry, she wouldn't cry. Not over this.
"It's not you, it's me-"
"Don't say that, that's bullshit and you know it" she took no time interrupting him "let me guess, your next excuse is that it was 'in the moment' well yeah Archie that's the point of a kiss! It's in the moment! And you take that moment to think through what the hell your doing, and you just found yourself kissing her, wait let me correct myself, making out with her. You could've stopped Archie. You could've pushed her away. But no in the 'moment' you just couldn't think straight." Veronica yelled relentlessly.

"Well what do you want me to say Ronnie-"
"Don't call me that" she snapped, not letting him finish his sentence.
Suddenly his eyes went soft, like a little piece of him was just torn away. Like everything she was claiming wasn't true.
"We weren't making out-"
"I literally walked in on you too in the music room" Veronica muttered.
"It was in the moment Veronica, I'll hand that to you for figuring out, but I don't think you understand"
"Understand what?" She spat, moving around to the same side of the bench as him.
"You don't understand that I make mistakes, a shit ton of them too. You've given me second chances a million times, I know that, and I keep begging for them because I want this, I want us. I don't know why she kissed me, honestly I'm clueless, but I found myself kissing her back. I don't know why, that sounds like a lame excuse I-I-I just...I don't know maybe your right maybe you should break up with me and get it over with." Now Archie was the one who was fuming, anger taking control of him as he continued his rant.

"Maybe I should"
"It would be for the best"
"Yeah then you can just go off with all you side chicks"
"And you can go date one of your rich ex's"
"You can go fuck whoever you want."
"So if I break up with you I can fuck anyone I want?" Archie asked.
"Yep, anyone you want, we have a deal" Veronica bit her tongue at the thought of Archie doing things to other girls that he had once done to her.
"Fine we're done."
Veronica was shocked. She didn't know what to say, she didn't think he'd actually break up with her.
"Can I fuck anyone I want?"
"Why do you keep asking that yes we've broken up go wild-"

Veronica was cut off as Archie smashed his lips into hers like never before. With such power and aggression that she had to lean back on the table just to keep her balance. She pulled back, confused at what he'd just done.
"You said I could fuck anyone I want right?"
His smirked, damn he just outsmarted Veronica Lodge.
"Well I didn't mean me"
Archie didn't reply. He simply threw Veronica over his shoulder and headed up to his bedroom. He slammed the door shut and turned to Veronica.
"We had a deal. I break up with you and I get whoever I want. I want you. I have you. I choose you. It's a deal you can't break it" he walked up to her, smirking at how short she was compared to him.
Veronica didn't know what to say, she was speechless.
"I hate you so much" she said, but found herself smashing her lips back onto Archie's.
She could feel him smirking into the kiss, knowing that he had won. His tongue began to beg for entrance, in which Veronica parted her mouth slightly, allowing his invasion. Her hands ran through his firey hair as he lead them towards his bed. He suddenly parted his lips from hers and pushed her aggressively onto the bed, taking a moment to take his shirt off. Veronica had seen him shirtless many times, but the sight always excited her, in more ways than one.

He climbed onto the bed and hovered over her petit body, knowing full well that he was in charge this time. He began kissing down Veronica's neck until her shirt became a barrier between him and her smooth skin. He pulled at it, silently demanding Veronica to take it off. She complied, sitting up slightly to remove her shirt, revealing a simple black bra. Good. Those were the ones Archie knew how to take off. His hand glided along the small of her back as he searched for the clip, and it didn't take him long to get the bra off Veronica and onto his bedroom floor.

Veronica then pulls back from his lips and pulled Archie's shirt off, faster than usual too. I mean a deal was a deal, right?

A/N thanks y'all for reading, sorry if it's bad I'm awful at this stuff😂 anyways thanks for reading and again sorry for the weird update times I'm Aussie xx