Details, details

A/N lol sorry this isn't even Varchie

Veronica's POV
I don't know why I was always so chill with talking about sex. Sure it was a private intimate thing but I've always been so fine just telling the details, to those I trust of corse. But in this case it was detailed very detailed.
We were at Cheryl's for a sleepover and the topic of convocation had turned quickly to sex. In all honesty I was fine with it, I mean it was just Josie, Betty, Cheryl and I who were there (Toni was at a Serpens meeting) so I suppose we are all okay just talking about it.

"So what's your biggest turn on?" Josie had asked us with a smirk.
"Easy, whenever Toni's in that leather jacket of hers." Cheryl had confidently replied.
"She's always in that jacket though" Betty had commented giggling slightly.
"Exactly, how about you Betty Cooper, what turns you on?" Cheryl asked, attempting to shift the attention from her.
"Hard to say really, I will say Jughead isn't too bad when it comes to dirty talk, oh and whenever he's submissive-"
"Are you the dom Betty?" Josie asked, shocked by this new intel.

This convocation was taking a weird and detailed turn. I already knew about Dark Betty's dominant drive, however this seems to be the news to Cheryl and Josies ears.
"For sure, lace corset and all, Jug love it. Not to mention the black wig, it's like a full on alter ego." She explains, brushing her hair lightly.
"How about you Veronica, I'm assuming you're the dominant one" Cheryl half asks half states.
I giggle lightly, sitting up from resting against the bed post.

"Believe it or not Archie isn't as innocent and complying as he seems" the girls jaws drop slightly.
"Archie Andrews being the controlling in bed do my ears deceive me!" Betty sits up, clearly wanting the details.
"I suppose so, I mean 50% of the times he's dominant and controlling, all it takes is a bit of misbehaving and he is all fired up, and then the other 50% is us basically fighting to be in the lead, like it's a competition."
"Clearly, you come to school with some pretty bad hickies V" Josie laughs.
"Meanwhile I still have my V card!" Josie complains.
"Wait really Joise?" Betty asks in shock.
"Yeah! To make matters worse Reggie and I have a date tomorrow night and I'm staying the night at his place! What on earth am I supposed to do!"

I look at Betty then Cheryl who give me a nod, seeing as I was the first of us to well do it, we often make it my job to give the advice.
I sigh, knowing full well I now have to explain sex to Joise.
"Well first things first..."

Archie's POV
"First things first you gotta be prepared bro." Jughead warned.
We are having a guys night at my place , it's Jug, Reggie, Kevin and I and well we aren't talking about the most innocent of things.
"What do you mean my prepared?" Reggie asks with stupid tone. God this guy didn't even know what a condom was.
"A condom Reg, unless you wanna get Josie pregnant I suggest you have one." Kevin rolls his eyes.
"Well where am I supposed to get one of those? We're meeting tomorrow night! I won't have time to get any!"

I roll my eyes and stand up, walking over to my side table, I open the draw and pull out 2 metallic packets. I walk back over to the group sitting on my bedroom floor and hand then to Reg.
"Two for good luck" I chuckle, sitting back down.
"Wait why do you even have these?" Reggie asks, he's way more innocent than he seems.
Kevin and Jughead burst out laughing, causing me to laugh too, Reggie just sits there confused.
"What's so funny?"
"Cmon Archie and Veronica are literally known for being the most sexually active couple at Riverdale High." Jughead's laughter dies down, I hit him on the shoulder at his comment.
"Oi that's not true" I defend.
"When was the last time you had sex with Veronica?" Kevin asks, trying to prove his point. Dammit he's gonna win.
"Like 2 nights ago"
"My point exactly!" He laughs and sits back against my desk.
"Well regardless of how much Andrews gets laid I don't know what I'm gonna do!" Reggie says, bring the focus back on him.

Jughead decides to begin the lesson on the birds and the bees, "Well be submissive girls love that shit"
"As if bro, you gotta be dominant" I suggest, earning a shocked look from Kevin.
"You're the dominant one? I thought Veronica would be, you know considering she's literally the boss in everything else."
"My dominance in the bedroom is not important," I say blushing slightly, "anyways Reg all you gotta do is go slow the first time, or else you'll hurt her." I explain.
"I second that, I learn from experience, that shit hurts girls the first time" Jughead laughs.

"Okay go slow, what else?"
"Well don't go too slow or it'll get awkward, oh and make sure you put on the condom, oh and make sure the door is locked, it is mentally scarring when someone walks in" Kevin cringes as he seemingly remembers his own traumatising experience.
We then end up just giving him basic tips,
"Dirty is always good."
"Swear, that gets them excited."
"Yeah don't be quiet"
"Eye contact is a must"
"Get faster"
"Say her name"
"Don't make dick jokes"
"Wait bro is this her first time too?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm pretty sure it is." He replies seeming to be a bit unsure.
"Then you have nothing to worry about, if it's your first time together then you learning together, just don't forget to enjoy it" Jughead then goes all sappy.

I swear these guys are so weird, then again I don't know why I was always so fine with talking about sex.

A/N hey all! Sorry I know there wasn't much varchie or even sex in this one shot but hey just thought I'd ease into it! Please leave your comments for what you'd like to read next (varchie of corse)! Thanks for reading also feel free to check out my other book Steady Breaths it's basically just a book on my idea for season 3! Anyways love you all xx