"Come on, sweetheart," he whispered encouragingly.

His voice was like that of a god's, deep and husky, rumbling deep in her ear, like thunder. Her legs jerked under his administration and it was like she lost control of her senses. She was blind, but sparkles of light were flashing, increasing with the best of her heart. Her body raced for the peek before slowing a little, then raced full speed to the finish line. When she hit that ribbon, she came undone. Every muscle in her body fused together and cried out in unison. With her body bearing down, she clenched around his fingers, pushing him out of her body.

"Gee whillikers," she cried, fighting hard not to swear as wave after intense wave of orgasmic bliss exploded inside her, refusing to let her body settle. He rubbed her clit as she tremored with delight. A quick flash of their first sexual experienced appeared in her mind. The one where she was in charge, and she couldn't help but giggle breathlessly.

He kissed her clit before slipping on a condom and rising over her, positioning himself to dive right in. "I'm not sure how to respond to that giggle."

"Please, Logan, I want you inside me."

If she had her way, she'd grab him and shove him inside her. She wasn't used to having to wait for the guy to act, unless of course his dick needed encouragement first, but she could tell his was hard and oh so amazingly ready.

"A little impatient, Mara? I seem to remember you doing this very thing to me way back when."

"If you don't put that cock in me right now, you might find yourself handcuffed before you wake up tomorrow."

"I might take you up on that dare," he said, pulling himself away from her entrance.

Tamara growled, "Log—" Before she could even finish, he plunged inside her.

And Logan wasted no time just sitting still. He couldn't. Once her walls closed around him, he had no hope in hell of slowing down. The need built up inside him, waiting to explode like a volcano. She lifted up her legs and took him in even deeper. His growl of approval mingled with her cries of passion as she rose up to meet him. Skin slapped against skin, sweat beading on his forehead.

His eyes kept trying to close as desire filled him, but he wanted to watch her face as he continued to move in and out of her tight pussy. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. Her hardened nipples brushed against his chest, setting off mini electric shocks throughout his body which all aimed for his groin.

"Mara!" he cried as his whole body exploded into fireworks that would rival those of Canada Day, sending him over the edge of a mental Niagara Falls. His blood rushed through his ears and he tumbled into the deep orgasmic ravine from which there was no return. Over and over, he rocked against her, his cock pulsating unceasingly. Her muscles once against closed around him and she cried out loud.

Slowly, they came down from their high, and he buried his face in her neck. "God damn, that was incredible," he murmured breathlessly, his heart thumping like a madman. Her heart matched his as her chest heaved up and down. If that didn't prove they were good together, he'd eat his underwear.

"Th-that," she said, her breaths coming in quick succession, "was out of this world."

He was glad she agreed, because if she criticized what just happened, he'd never untie her from the bed until she changed her mind. Hmm, keeping her tied up didn't sound like a bad idea. This way he could keep doing what he wanted, and she wouldn't be able to hide anywhere.

"Are you going to let me go now?" she asked, batting her long eyelashes at him.

Propping himself up on his elbows, he took some of his weight off her. "I haven't decided if I'm through with you yet."

Her lips curled into a grin. "If my stomach wasn't rumbling at me, I'd be more than happy to stay right here; but, if you want me conscious, I have to eat."

"I don't need you conscious for what I want to do."

"We have two weeks. And I don't plan to spend my entire cruise in bed as much fun as that would be."

He sent her a playful pout and then released her from the handcuffs, giving her a tap on the butt as she rolled off the bed. With that, she jumped and flattened him down on the bed, straddling him, her wet folds rubbing against his crotch.

"Maybe I should handcuff you and make you wait here until I get back," Tamara said, grinning as she held his arms above his head. His eyes darkened with desire temporarily distracting her, and before she knew it, she was underneath him again. And wasn't quite sure how she got there. "You're much quicker than before."

He shrugged his shoulders as a mysterious look passed through his eyes, like he had another secret to share or a deep burden. She still didn't know much about where he'd been over the years and hoped to find out soon. She wasn't one who liked being kept in the dark. That usually never ended well.

Giving her a hard kiss, Logan pulled himself off her. "If we want to eat, we better get going, even though I'd much prefer keeping you in this room of ours."

Tamara wandered into the bathroom and jumped in the tiny shower. She wouldn't want to live in this suite permanently; one could barely bend over to shave their legs.

When she bought her place, she made sure that the bathroom and kitchen were worth her while. A woman needed room to breathe and she could barely do that in such a small room.

They definitely wouldn't be having sex in this bathroom. She smiled to herself. She actually managed to have sex and be tied up. That wasn't something she could usually handle, but it was like he took her back to a time before all her life fell apart. The fact that she was able to have fun again made her feel a little lighter inside, instead of the doom and gloom that followed her everywhere. She felt like a teenager again.

Tamara was glad that he agreed to the no strings attached friendship with benefits while on the boat. They could do whatever they wanted without expecting anything more. After the trip was over, he could go back to his life and she'd go back to hers. Maybe that's what made it so easy to do what they just did.

Finishing up her shower, she turned the water off and grabbed a towel, quickly drying herself off before wrapping it around her head. She glanced at herself in the mirror and noticed a sparkle in her eye. Her cheeks were still rosy from their activities and her parts started to ache again. She could still feel him inside her. Ah, hell, forget about the food.

Stepping out of the washroom, she found him sitting in the chair putting his socks on. "Stop."

He turned to look at her. "What?"

"Get on the bed," she ordered, pointing to the messy sheets. "Now."

Throwing the socks on the floor and removing his shorts, he said, "You don't have to ask me twice."