Let The Battle begin (Part 2)

My army and I were ready, our enemies charged at us we stood still waiting for my cue. I felt something warm build up inside me I raised my hand when lightning came from my hand and took down the first row of warriors. That was the signal everyone shifted and charged my team and I (Jace, Derrek, Damon and alpha Daniel) went in, they had my back we went to the chambers to find Damon’s sister.

“How are we going to find her this place is huge.” said Jace. I closed my eyes and concentrated I could see through everything and I could see everyone, I saw a little girl crying softly on the floor I didn’t know how but I knew it was her.

“Follow me” when we go there she looked up and ran to us.

“Damon you came” she cried even more she didn’t look older then fifth teen she was small with dark hair and she had Damon’s eyes. They struggled to get the cage open.

“I told you Alison I wouldn’t leave you I’m so sorry I go you into this mess” Damon said

“How do we open this I tried and it didn’t work” I thought hard when I heard a voice.

“Makenzie use your powers”

“Stand back I don’t know if this will work” she did and so did the boys I focused I held my hands out and ripped the cage open.

The little girl ran to me “thank you so much” is all she repeated until she ran to Damon and hugged him tight.

“Guys we have to keep moving you guys go I’ll get the rouge”

“No we all go” Jace said to me his face said it all he wasn’t going to leave my side I nodded.

“It’s a trap the rouge knew your coming he’s going to kill you” Alison said to me

“I know”

“I could help I know where he is I can show you” I study hear she was telling the truth. She showed me to him, he was there waiting for us.

“Hello Makenzie it’s about time you got here I started to think that maybe you back down.” The rouge said

“And I see you brought some friends”

“Yeah I hope you don’t mind” I said with a sneer in my voice

“Why so harsh my dear let’s sit and chat”

“No thank I just want to kill you and get in over with”

“You kill me? Please. I see the goddess didn’t tell you then” he said with a smirk

“Tell me what?”

“Makenzie don’t really think you can kill me. Oh poor little weak Makenzie she really thought she could kill me poor girl you know it wasn’t easy messing up your life.”