Um hi there who are you?

hey there everyone thanks for voting and the comments it realy means alot after makenzie runs away she meets someone I wonder who hmmm well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter

-Annabelle knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's pov

I felt horrible.if she had stayed,I would have pulled her into a hug and tell her I'm sorry.I would ask her to forgive ,and I would have taken her as my mate but I don't blame her with the way I acted I would want to get away from me too I decide to give her some time.

I waited for about an hour.another hour passed I wanted to go upstairs and check on her but I can't I want her to be calm when I tell her I want her.

Derrek came down stairs he notice Makenzie wasn't here.

"Um where is Makenzie"

"She's upstairs I'm giving her some time to cool off before I talk to her"

"For two whole hours,come on Jace get real.I'm going to go check on her"

I followed him upstairs ,and in Makenzie room.when we open the door her bed was made up her closet was missing some clothes a note on her desk I picked it up and as I read it my heart shattered.

Dear Derrek

I know that I embarrass you in school because I'm not thin or pretty but you still did raise me all my life

When mom was upset and never paid attention to me you were there and even after she died you still

Took care of me I'm sorry I'm not the sister you wanted just do me this favor don't look for me don't call

Just pretend you never had a little sister I hope you find your mate and you live on happy

-Makenzie Jacqueline Vega

No she couldn't .she wouldn't .would she really leave I felt my soul die on the inside she left and it's all my fault Derrek took the note from me and read it he pushed me to the wall and got into my face.

"What did you do huh?" he's going to kill me well I deserved it after what I said to her. I looked at his face and saw the tears forming.

"We need to find her! Now get off of me.!" I kept my ground, and pushed him off.

I pulled out my phone and started to call the pack we had to meet at the pack house in 10 minutes we need to hurry it was still raining so we have to hurry before her scent gets washed away and we lose the scent

Once everyone was there I started.

"Ok look we have an issue Makenzie ran away at 17:17 hour (a.m. 5:17) we have to send a search party for her now".

One of the freshmen raised their hand

"Yes"

"Last time I heard right you rejected her why do we care now "everyone looked at me

"I just do.I don't care who she is ,or even what happen between her and me.she's a part of this pack and if it were you we would look we shouldn't treat her any different ok." my alpha tone was strong.

'Look just split up and looks and sees if you find her we won't stop until we find her"

Makenzie's pov

The moment I got out my window, I shifted into my wolf and ran into the woods.I almost made it to the boarder of our territory line when I heard something. I saw Jace's wolf come out of the heavy woods I ran from him. I don't know why,but I did.I just need to make it over and keep going he can't follow me once I do.

he was fast he was right on my tail (no pun intended) .I was so close .come on push farther he lunged for me but he missed by only a little.I made it and I didn't look back. he howled for me but I didn't stop.I keep going my soul was already shattered the only thing that hurt was the pieces.

3weeks later............

I spent 3 weeks in the wood alone. I ran into 2 rouge packs territory line, and 3 packs. I just barely made it out alive.I was cold hungry and tired the midnight air blew through my fur.

I lay down by a tree breathing heavy.what was I going to do? I couldn't go back not now I had to stay strong.

I heard noises from the brushes.I looked up to see a black wolf I thought it was Jace, but it wasn't.

He growled at me. I was on his territory.

I don't think I going to make it out of this alive .well I had a good run in life, but this is it.

I got up in my fighting stance.he came charging toward me.I tried to move ,but he pinned me down before I could. My head hit the floor hard he was growling at me .I didn't put up a fight. My vision started to blur.before I could do anything else.I passed out right there.

When I woke up I was in a bed in a huge room. I can smell his scent, it was the wolf from the woods.I look up,and around this room was beautiful.

"Wow this place is amazing"I said taking in my surrounding.

"You like it" I looked over to see where the voice came from. he was breath taking amazingly hot guy sitting the corner.

"you kind of scared me for a minute there.how are you feeling?" he put his hand on my hand on my forehead

"Um hi who are you " I asked.he chuckled and smiled warmly at me?

"My names Damon miss?"he asked expecting an answer.

"Makenzie" I answered back at him.

"Beautiful name it fits you" his eyes never left mine.

When he saw the look on my face his smile only grew bigger.

"Makenzie you don't have to be scared of me, I won't hurt you here."he handed me water I drank it all.

"Um thanks,um where is your pack" this house was quiet for a pack house I kind of expected to hear something but I heard nothing as if we were the only ones here.

"I don't have one Makenzie. I'm a lone wolf not rouge not an alpha,but a lone wolf"

"So it's just you here?" I asked

"Yup just me well now you"

"You're going to keep me here against my will?what if I don't want to stay?!"Well I did want to stay sorta, I mean he was a stranger.

He started to laugh "well then it's your choice. I won't make you do something you don't want to do . If you need time to think it over"

I sat there for a minute.I couldn't keep living out there,if it wasn't for him finding me or what happen last night I might have died of being starve or someone else would have killed me. I don't really have much a choice.

"Damon?"

"Yes Makenzie?"

"I want to stay"