great now everyone knows

Hey all who's reading this is the chapter has come thx every one who vote commented sorry for

the short chapter guys next time i'll try to make the next one long can't wait fot the next chapter

hope you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makenzie pov

He stood there look at me with relief in his life like he had just got dead weight lifted off his shoulders was that all I was to him dead weight.

I couldn't take this anymore, this time I walked away fast. I went to the girl bathroom , and ran over to the sink, I leaned over my breathing was irregular my chest and stomach felt as if there were being stabbed over and over.I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.I busted out into tears ,streams were come down on my face how could I have been so stupid to think that Jace really wanted me as a mate. Summer is better than me she smarter prettier and she's well known around the school I was just fat and ugly a nobody my sobs grew louder at the thought of this.

I stayed in the bathroom all of homeroom and all of first period.I needed to pull myself together before I could show my face to him again ,he was after all my brothers best friend and my alpha. I had to deal with him no matter how much I really didn't want to.

I left the bathroom and entered the packed hallways.I entered my second period class and for some reason all eyes fell on me as if I was some weird science project.I started to slowly walk to my seat people around me were whispering thing looking and staring did I have something on my face? Did I still have tears on my face? What was it?

Jace's pov

By time I got to homeroom everyone was talking but what about, I tuned in to hear what they were talking about.

"Did you hear." said one of the girls in my class.

"Yeah I did I can't believe he rejected her." I froze at hearing that.how is that possible?

"Yeah she is such a loser." my blood started to boil how dare they take about my mate like that.

After that Jackson ran to me as if he had something important to tell me oh boy this is what I didn't want.I didn't want everyone one to start talking I wanted to save myself the embarrassment.

Wait what was I thinking why did I have to say that I could have been a little n-

"Dude I heard about what had happen is true is she your mate is Makenzie your-" I covered his mouth he was talking way to loud.

"Ssssshhhh look yes it's true but listen-"

"I knew it I knew you-'

I couldn't take him anymore I smacked him in the back of the head finally he stopped.

"listen I rejected her and now the whole school knows. I tried to avoid this but ,what do I do now" I won't lie I was panicking what was I going to do I was in some seriously deep shit and I don't know what to do but I know soon all hell will break lose damn it this is going to end badly one of us is going to get hurt.

Jace's picture is at the side