Chapter 14

George's POV

Oh....This woman is driving me crazy. The very touch of her skin is making me hungry. The sight of her is turning me on. I wanted to have her right then and there. I arrested her near the wall. My growl was scaring her. She looked scared and that was turning me on even more. I always liked her scared. She looked cute. But right now as much as I wanted to take her I was unable to get out of the thought that she was trying to use me.

I knew this is part of her plan. She had been playing nice to me since the very second day. I'm not an idiot. I'm the alpha. Well, I want to see how her little plan goes. she was all dressed up to look good for me. But damn, was she beautiful... Even knowing this is all a game, I couldn't resist taking her into my arms. I locked my hands around her wrists and pinned them to the wall. She gasped at the sudden action. I was looking deep into her eyes and she was doing the same to my surprise. Before, she was scared to look into my eyes. But I wish the world stops at this moment. 

"Am I really your mate?" she asked.

"Yes" I said reaching closer.

'Then will you do anything for me' or something like that was a reply I was expecting. But she said something that I never expected.

"I love you, George." she said. I was froze for a moment. I kidnapped her and she says she loves me? 

"I loved you since the moment I saw you. When you looked at me in the meeting room, I didn't know how to hide my happiness. That is why I didn't look your way. I thought you'd know if you looked at me. But when I saw you killing that man, I was scared. I didn't want to accept that I love a person who kills people. Since then, I tried to avoid you. But I couldn't. When you said we were mates, that made sense to me. But I tried to ignore it. And again, I couldn't."

She put her hand on my face and caressed it. Her fingers then disappeared into my hair, gently drawing circles. Good job, Juliette. How beautifully you lie. But god! I wish this was true.

"I love you George. But I can't be with a man who kills people. That made me be distant from you and that distance kills me every second. All the stuff I said the other day was showing me hell. I know what you must have gone through. I'm sorry." For some reason, she was unable to meet my eyes now.

I would've believed her if I hadn't known what was going on. She was that good. Every nerve in my body burned with anger on the thought of her betraying me. That's it. I lifted her chin up.

"You know it kills me to see you cry" with that I crashed my lips onto hers. I wanted to suck the juice out of her plumpy lips. I opened my mouth and demanded an entrance with my tongue for which she agreed. My hands were travelling all over her body. She held my hair and pulled me towards her. That got me aroused. I held her waist and travelled further up with my hands. I held those perfectly round and tender breasts and my mouth was dying to greet them. I put my hand on her shoulder and slowly removed her dress. I kissed her neck like I was waiting for that my whole life. I wanted to mark her as there was nothing to stop me. I wanted to. I was going to.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door which was very disturbing. We stopped, panting heavily.

"Sir, Mr.Marcus and Miss Kate are here."

ughhh... I wanted to kill that bastard. But that is something which has kept me away from my mate. I didn't want to do it again. Out of all the other things, she wasn't lying when she said I scared her because I killed people. I looked at her with still hungry eyes. She said "It's okay. go."

I was about to leave when she called me. 

"George" I turned around. 

" I want you to be my man. And my man never kills anyone. Will you be my man?" she asked me.

I reached her, held her hands and spoke "Baby, I am and will be Your man. And you will be my woman. I promise you this." With that, I kissed her again.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Juliette's POV

As soon as he left,  I ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind  me. I was breathing as if my lungs ran out of air. I could've broken down into tears. That was hell. Literally hell. I was betraying him. I was scared as hell that he was going to mark me. I kissed him and almost let him mark me. I lied to him. It was a terrible lie. But I wanted him to believe me. There was no other way. Because he is not just any man to fool. Marc said that he was very clever.

I feel guilty. Guilty for lying to him. Guilty for kissing him. Guilty for letting him claim me. But above all, I was enjoying it. I didn't want him to let go of me when he was kissing me. I let my body do whatever he wanted.  I don't even know why. Everything came into focus when he left the room. I realized what a terrible thing I was doing. I need to get out before his hunger consumes me. It shouldn't happen. I should go.