Chapter - 4

George:

The minute my eyes landed on the female, I knew I needed to have her. It was the strongest primal urge I've ever felt. More than killing. More than fucking. When I looked at her with her head bowed and vulnerable, something deep within me came to life along with my cock. It demanded that I take her away from everyone around and keep her by my side. I so badly wanted to but couldn't understand why.

I kept watching her, waiting for her to lift her eyes and look at me. All my senses were taken over by deep hunger. My sight hungry to see the color of her eyes. My nose hungry to take in her scent. My tongue hungry to taste her. Everywhere. My ears, to listen to her voice, probably her aroused moans and screams when I fuck her. Above all, my cock was dying to be buried inside her. I wanted her to look into my eyes. But she was following the rule like everyone else.  When we were about to leave the room, she did lift her head, thinking that I was out of sight. Those innocent green eyes froze with mine. Never had I been so horny by looking at just the eyes.  By the way she reacted, it was obvious that she felt something too. The timid female brought out something in me. Something very threateningly perverse. I'm known for my creative ways of using women but my plans for her exceeded my own expectations on me.

Once the meeting started, It took all my self control to keep going on it. Eyes glued to the human female seated across me, I waited for a glimpse of those green webs of oblivion. But she was refusing to give it to me. When I started to speak, she hesistantly kept looking my way once or twice. I almost became desperate for her attention. 

Almost. 

Then my sense came back to me and reminded me who I was. She was mine for the taking if I wanted. She would be brought to me on a silver platter. But before that, I had a business to take care of.

I asked her to follow me when I was about to leave the room. I wanted her to see. To see when I made my kill. I wanted to see the look on her eyes when she realizes that she was powerless infront of me. She made me feel out of control and I wanted to take it back. My shame was even elevated when I almost begged her not to look away. 

Again. Almost.

All the while Killing Simon Mitchel, I knew she was watching. Frankly, I was glad of eliminating that cheap old scum off the earth. Not only was his death one more benefit for me, it was one less ally for the terrorist groups. One less supplier for weapons. One more warning to the enemy. The kill would send a message , both to the rebels and the object of my attention, standing right outside the door. I wanted her to know that she was human and I was the alpha. I held all the power. When I came out of the room, I saw it. I saw the fear in her eyes. It made me feel like the King I am. But I still couldn't understand why it disturbed me so much that she didn't want to look at me. The fact that she ignored me, even while following the rules, made me crazy. 

She would obey me. In the office in the morning and in my bed at night. 

Juliette:

I didn't want to come to work. But I couldn't let some sick alpha's psycho routine affect me. I am a strong woman and I'm not going to let him scare me. God....where does this strength go when he is around? 

One last meeting today and I won't have to see him anymore.  I'm not going with him this time. I don't want to witness another murder. Maybe I can ask Amy to accompany him. I just wish the meeting would be done sooner.  Kate was a sweetheart and let me go yesterday but I don't think that's going to happen today. I'll have to stay.

The meeting was about to start and everybody was coming in and settling down in their seats. Marc came in and after a while, he stepped in. I had no intention to look at him so I kept my focus on my papers. But I knew who was looking at him. Amy the great. If only she saw what I saw yesterday. Maybe someone would've in the past. I wonder if yesterday was the only time a murder took place in the office. 

 Not once during the entire meeting did I lift my head up. I was all into my notes. Amy, who was beside me occasionally whispered to me that the Alpha was looking at her for which I felt sorry for her. Maybe he liked to have a new amusement everyday. Finally, the meeting was over after what felt like hours. I wasted no time. I was the first to leave the room. Whatever happened to that strong woman a  few minutes ago. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I turned around to see Amy. "Mr. Turner needs you," I could see the look of disappointment in her face and I bet she saw the same feeling in mine too. I took a deep breath and stepped towards him unwillingly.

 I reluctantly reached him and spoke with my eyes to my feet. "Sir."

"Yes....Come with me," 

oh, no....

"Actually, she's needed in the office for some other work, your grace. I'll come with you," Kate spoke as she stepped towards us. I wanted to hug her. All the while she was speaking, I could feel him looking at me. I bet he saw the relief in my face.

"Juliette, You may go now," She said to me and I was about to leave when George spoke up. "I'm sure there would be someone else to take care of her work in the office." he spoke shooting a warning glare at her. The color from Kate's face evaporated and she was left speechless. "Now.. What did you say her name was?" he asked, his gaze returning to me. "Juliette, is it?" 

I wanted to disappear into thin air.  "Come with me," he spoke and started to walk. 

Kate and I stood there in shock. As I looked at Kate, she gestured me to go with him. I had no other choice but to watch some other unlucky man suffer. Or maybe a woman. And I would stand there like a coward, unable to do anything about it. I hated myself for it.

I carried my stuff and walked behind George. We stepped into an elevator. My hands unknowingly started to shiver. Whenever I looked at him, all I could see was the dead body of that old man. But I pulled myself together. Silence grew and started to become awkward when he spoke.

"Are you new here, Juliette?" he asked.

"Yes.... Your grace.." I answered. I had to answer.

Due to my shivering hands, I lost grip of of my files and they fell on the floor. "I'm Sorry!" I said and bent to take the papers when accidentally, my hand slightly touched his. I felt a jolt of electricity pass through my bodywhen that happened. On instinct, i pulled my hand away and looked at him shock. Literally.

His piercing blue eyes filled with the same expression as mine. Fear of death crept over me. I touched the royalty. Me. A human. It was not intentional. But it doesn't matter now. He was going to have me executed. I better apologize and try to make him understand the situation. And I better be good at it.

"Your grace, I'm so...." in a flash, I was pushed to the wall and both my hands were seized on either sides by Alpha hands in an iron grip. I squealed in pain and tried to struggle out of them. As a response, the grip got getting even tighter.

"What are you doing?" my struggle was unnoticed by my captor. His blue eyes  looked at me as if he was about to undo a mystery . My heart beat was accelerating and sharp pain tugged on my wrists along with the electric shock passing through our touch. "Mr.Turner,  You're hurting me," I thought he would rip me like he ripped the man the other day. My breath reached his face as he came closer and closer.

Suddenly, the lift stopped as it reached the ground floor. The doors were about to open when George closed them and stopped the lift. Tears started running through my cheeks.  I closed my eyes not wanting to see him kill me.