Chapter 21

Emma's POV
Smut warning

Monday. I already excused Regina for the Second and third Lesson by saying she was having detention with me. Well it wasn't a complete lie after all-she was with me. "Miss Mills Stay After Class.", I Said And waited once again for everybody to leave the Class before I locked the Door and mentioned her to follow me to my Office, she did so an I locked the Door as well before Pulling the Curtains Over the Windows. "You Lied.", I simply as I sat down at the Sofa. "Come.", I sat as I pointed to my Lap and she did so.

"What really Happened?", I asked. "I don't know what you're talking about Miss Swan.", She Lied. "Alright, lay over my Knee and I will tell you.", I Said And she did even though she knew what would be coming. I gently Pulled down her Jeans, revealing her Black Panties That barely Covered her Ass. "Mmm Naughty are we?", I Said smirking as I Caressed her Bottom with my Hand before taking off her Panties as well. "I found out that there was no Injury At the Sports hall.", I Said And she Yelped as my Hand met her Ass in a harsh Slap. "So how did you get injured?", I asked as I kept on spanking her. "I-I fell down and A Piece Of Glass Cut My Hand.", She Said And Hissed as my Hand met her Ass again. "Tell me What happened Thursday.", I demanded and she didn't reply so my Hand met her Soft flesh that began turning Red again. "I-I was on the Way home.", She Said And I Caressed her Red Ass before Slapping again. "And?", I asked caressing her again. "K-Killian was there and we got into a Fight a-and He Pushed me down to The Road where I cut my Hand, when I ran away into the Woods I lost my Phone and he was chasing me a-and after some time there was this Girl and I passed out and woke up again in her house and she was so scary but I managed to run away and go back to school please no more spanks.", She Said with Tears running down her Cheek. "You were honest with me now why I want to reward you but You still get your punishment of Avoiding, Ignoring and Lying to me.", I Said as my Hand met her red Ass again causing her to whimper.

"Show me Your Hand and sit up.", I Said after a few more spanks and she did so. The Brunette hissed As her Bare ass made contact with my Lap and she began to put off the Bandage, revealing a deep cut. "Alright I don't think you'll need stitches but don't you ever lie to me again Regina, now go on all fours.", I Said And she got up from me and positioned herself on the Floor just like I wanted her to do. "Did you learn something?", I asked and she nodded. "Don't lie to Daddy because Daddy knows Better.", She Said And I nodded as I kissed her Head. "Good Girl, now you've also been honest with me which is why I will reward you.", I Said And she smiled up at me even thought her ass was still red. I put off my Clothes as I began thrusting into her, causing both of us to let out muffled moans. She grabbed the Closest thing that happened to me a Pillow as she hid her Face in it while I'd trust into her until she would orgasm. She also was like super wet from the Spanking already and I loved it; i loved how obeying she was and how wet she got because of me. "I'm so close Baby Girl.", I Moaned as I kept Thrusting into her while one of my Hands held her close and the other one Caressed her Warm Ass. "Yes. Please. Fill me up Daddy.", She Moaned as she Pushed me over the Edge; seriously she was way too hot for anyone to take it. She Came as well just seconds after I Came in her. Goddess.

"Alright, lets get Clothed again, you have to do homework, I've also Set you free for the next lessons.", I Said as I grabbed her Panties. "I'll need that.", She Said giggling as she reached for it but I pulled them away before she could do so. "Uh Uh. Take it as...a Punishment.", I Said smirking as I watched her blushing while I put them into my coat pocket.