Chapter 11

AN/so sorry guys for not updating like normally; I had several tests to learn for but now is vacation so I'll try update daily again💕💕

Do you think I should publish another story (ofc I'll keep updating them both, the new one and this) PLEASE COMMENT/ANSWER🙏❤️

Emma's POV
Regina looked wide eyed through my House as I led her inside. "Wow.", She whispered as she looked and touched a few Things. There were still some dried Tears on her Cheek And Her Make Up was a little bit Messy, but not too messy thought-She looked perfect. "Come.", I Said And she followed me immediately as I led her into my Bathroom. "Your Place is Huge.", She complimented as she followed me wide eyed like she wanted to memorize every single Object in the House. "Well thank you Dear, Sit.", I Said as I sat down myself and gestured at my Lap as I took a Towel And Made it a Little wet so I could wash her Face with it. She sat down Almost Immediately as she continued Looking through the Bathroom. God how much I loved it when she obeyed me.

"Good Girl.", I Said smirking under my Breath which got her Attention since she knitted her Eyebrows together cutely, she probably didn't mind it any further thought since she didn't say anything as she let me wash the Make Up And The Dried Tears Off her Adorable Face. "When Do you get eighteen?", I asked. "Um...In December.", She Said And I raised an eyebrow. "More specific, Dear.", I Replied as I Put My Fingers under Her chin to lift her Head a little so I could Wash off her Cheekbones. "Um...December 4th.", She answered and I nodded my Head. "When's your Birthday?", She asked as she continued to look at me with these big brown Eyes. "In April, The twelfth of April.", I informed her and she nodded her Head just like I did. "Alright, you're Clean again.", I Said as she got up from my Lap and looked herself into the Mirror. "Let's Go and watch Some TV now, Shall we?", I asked and she nodded chuckling as she ran back into the Living Room, clearly trying to explore as much of the House as I'd let her.

"Can I try?", She asked as she pointed at the Beer in my Hand. "Also never a Beer Huh?", I asked and she Shook her Head no. "Alright, also I don't think you're much of the Beer Type, probably you rather drink wine in the Future.", I Said as I Handed her the beer. She took a Sip Of it And Made an adorable Grimace as she handed it back to me. "It tastes kind of Bitter.", She Said And I couldn't hold back a chuckle as I looked at that cutie. Too bad she was my Student, she would be perfect in every way...maybe it also doesn't matter once she's Eighteen.

"Try that.", I Said as I handed her A Glass Of Wine That I got From the Kitchen. "That's Yummy.", She Said as she took another Sip Of it. "Mmm don't drink so much or you will get tipsy, we saw that in school already.", I Said And she nodded cutely, yet she took another Sip Of it. Well you can't say I wouldn't have warned her.

"Emma Can we cuddle?", She asked after some time and several Glasses Of Wine. She was way too cute thought! "Someone's Tipsy Hm?", I asked chuckling as she stood up and came over to me until she stood in front of me with her Arms stretched out for me to Hug her. "Pleaaase.", She repeated giggling and I couldn't help But Chuckle At her cuteness as Well. "Let's Go to bed, Dear. Before you do something you'd regret later.", I Said chuckling as I picked her Up And Got her into my Bedroom while she still tried to Look into every New Room and remember Every Object And How it looked like in General.

"Can you come to bed with me so we can Cuddle?", She asked as she grinned at me cutely. "Alright...Cuddling.", I Said as I got into bed as well and she Immediately Wrapped her Arms around me as she placed her Head At My Chest. "Much People Say you're Mean and some even call you a freak but you're Amazing!", She Said as I Stroke her Head. I wondered if that was the Wine or if she really thought so.