Chapter 10

Emma's POV

I heard Killian's Scream And even though I didn't like him I still went to the Direction of it. My Breath Hitched as I saw Him pressing a Brunette Against the Wall with his Pants down, leaving him in Boxers. I immediately rushed over and Pushed him away with all I had as I grabbed the Pretty Brunette That was holding onto me for dear Life. "Get Out And Tomorrow you will see the Headmaster!", I yelled and he quickly put on his Jeans And belt as he ran out of the Room like he was bitten by some Skorpion.

"Hey Regina, it's alright, come here calm down Dear.", I Said as I held her close but she wouldn't let go of me since she had a monkeys grip on me. "Alright.", I Said sighting as I picked her up in my Arms And began bouncing her a little before I Went back to my Office. Holy god He could be Glad that I let him go that fast, I wish I could've broken his Nose or better-Cut off his dick for that.

"Hey, Look At me Regina.", I Said as I looked down at the Student laying in my Arms as her read puffy eyes looked up at me. "It's okay Sweetheart, I'm here and I won't let him do that. Ever.", I Said as I began bouncing her a little-I figures it helped her since she didn't sob anymore. I was quite lucky that like 90% of the School was empty already since I really didn't need anyone seeing a Teacher Picking Up And Bouncing Her Student, for whatever Reason-it didn't look good. "Come On lets get you come Shall we, Dear?", I asked but she shook her Head, still crying a little. "I-It's so late a-And she would Hit me a-and I don't think I can take that today. Please don't take me Home Miss Swan.", She begged as her Brown Eyes showed Fear and Sadness. "Sweetheart I have to get you somewhere, I can't leave you here, especially not on a Friday Night.", I Said as I sat down at the Sofa without letting go of the Beauty in my Arms.

"Please.", She begged as she Pressed her thighs together, probably she didn't even notice that one. "Regina I cant leave you in here and I doubt that you will go home if I just drop you off, I don't want you to sleep on some Dirty Park Bench just because You're Afraid Of your Mother. And also-wouldn't she be more Upset if you stay away longer and over night then when you Just go home now.", I asked and she seemed to think about it before her bottom lip trembled again. She looked so adorable thought-It May sound weird but i loved it when she cried, not because she was sad but it was the only time as she showed her True emotions and she looked so adorable with a Trembling Lip and These Glassy Eyes And Pink Cheeks-I could eat her up alive! "I don't wanna go home; Please Miss Swan. Don't make me.", She Said as new Tears formed in her Eyes. I guess I had to take her home with me then. "Alright, Dear. You will go home with me then.", I Said And she immediately looked up at me with a Small smile on her Lips. "Thank you Miss Swan.", She Said as she followed me outside to my Car. At least she obeyed me; I knew that much, and I liked it very very much.