Chapter 18

Regina's POV

I was on the Way to Emma's Place once again. It had been A few Weeks since She fucked me in her Office and it kind of got Usually since then. Sometimes we just made out in my Free Periods Thought. I hated Thursdays since I always had Gym until six p.m. and it was dark outside already, plus I needed half an hour to Go to Emma's House if she pick me up by her Car.

"Mills!", I heard the Familiar Voice Of Killian yelling behind me. As I turned around he stood there, almost covered in Darkness since there weren't any lamps at that part of the Street. "What are you doing here so late, Love?", He asked smirking as he stepped closer to me. "Um...just coming from School.", I stuttered as he Kept coming closer to me until he was right in front of me. "Nervous, Love? Where's your Savior?", He asked smirking as he took hold of my Waist. "Um...I...let me Go Killian!", I demanded as I pulled away from him. "You Know the Headmaster doesn't like love making in school but since we're here now.", He Said smirking and I ran away as fast as I could but after a few Seconds already I felt myself being pulled back by the Waist.

"Shht. Stay Calm Baby.", He whispered into my Ear as one of his Hands was wrapped around my Waist to hold me in Place while his Other one was at my Ass. "No! Let me go! Help!", I screamed and felt A wave of Pain wash over me as he Pushed me to the Ground Of The Street. I felt like some kind of Glass would've Cut my Hand badly but I was too afraid to look since just the Thought Of Blood could get me to throw up and cry.

I got up again as I Ran Away, I heard heavy footsteps Chasing after me as I stormed through the Only place that seemed Like a good hiding spot for me at the Moment; the Woods. As I ran inside I still heard his footsteps coming after me. "Come Out Regina! You can't Hide from me!", He yelled from some distance as I ran deeper into the Forest. It was dark and I was afraid I might fall or get lost in there but at that time the Fear Of him Catching me took over.

I ran deeper and deeper into the Woods since I couldn't find my Phone or the way out again and I still heard his Yells after me. He must have known that Forest well since he didn't seem as lost as me. "Oh come on Regina you won't find Out Of here without me anyway, Love.", He yelled and I felt hot tears running down my Cheek as I shrunk down against a Tree. I wanted my Emma; I wanted to lay in her strong Arms that would keep me from any Harm. I wanted her to be there and get me home to her and I wanted Killian to leave me alone.

After some time that felt like hours I didn't hear anything else but my soft cries anymore. Suddenly I wished he'd be there again; not with me but in the Aria so I could hear his Footsteps again. The Silence And The Darkness Of That Moment was even scarier than The time he was chasing me. I hated myself or running into that Woods.

My Heartbeat rushed as I heard Footsteps again before there was someone Standing in front of me. It was too dark to recognize anyone but I could tell it was a Woman. "What are you doing here? Are you alright? What's with your Hand?", She asked and that was the first time I actually looked at my Blood Covered Hand Before Everything went black.