Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I was furious-like super pissed off. How dare that Woman to Hurt her?! Especially since she was her Own Daughter! Some days had passed and it was Monday once again-the first Lesson. I watched her As she packed all her stuff and Went to move out of the Class as Killian stopped her By Taking Hold Of Her Waist And spinning her around so she was pressed against the Wall. Another Student was talking to me to I couldn't just walk over there but I'd keep an eye on him as he started talking with her, too bad that I couldn't hear it clearly. I just understood Party and Drinks which were the two words that already symbolized Problems. I smirked a little as she shook her Head No and left before he could say anything else. My little Mills was a Good Girl and I was proud of it-soon maybe even my Good Girl.

(Time Skip)
The last Lesson had ended and Regina looked kind of Pale so I wanted to check on her but she left the Class and a Student came to talk to me before I could do so. I also haven't seen her during her Free period which got me kind of suspicious. I saw Killian following her outside with a Smirk on his Face which immediately got me Concerned.

As I walked out of the Class I saw Regina Pressed Against the Wall with Killian taking hold of her Waist and holding her Close by her Ass. "Hey! Get away!", I almost yelled and he backed off a little as he left. I pulled Regina back into the Classroom and through the Door into my Office as she fell down at the Floor next to the Sofa. What the Hell?!

"Regina What The Hell was that?! That Boy means trouble and bad Grades and I do not want that for you!", I Said furiously as she looked at me with these brown eyes that seemed to be even bigger than before. "I...Why are you soooooo bossy?", She asked giggling and I Immediately got a bad Feeling. "What have you been drinking Regina?!", I asked. She wouldn't drink alcohol know would she? It doesn't fit her! Like not at all. "Water with some Funny Taste.", She Said giggling as she balanced herself and stood up as she held onto me. "You are always so Bossy around me!", She Said giggling With a pout on her Lips. "Give me that water.", I Said And she pouted again but got the bottle that was almost empty already. "See? Bossyyyy.", She Said pouting as i sat her down at the Sofa and took a sip of the Liquid in the bottle. "That's not Water...it's Vodka. How the hell did you get that?! And..how can you not taste the Difference?!", I asked as I Quickly Pulled it off my lips, I didn't like it very much and it was also some hard stuff-I was more of a beer Drinker. Also-why would she drink alcoholic school?! Especially that kind of it. "How would I know?", She asked as she crossed her Arms pouting. She was completely wasted. "Wait, have you Never been drinking alcohol?", I Asked And she shook her head no. Great. "My Momma would Kill me Of I did! And Emma would! Don't tell her! Shhht!", She Said causing me to hold back a laugh. She was truly adorable this way. But how much could she have drunken?! I mean of course it was her first time Alcohol so it all got even faster but of that Bottle?! I wasn't too sure. On the other hand...vodka can make you get that wasted easily. And who would give her Alcohol-otherwise...I exactly knew the answer to that one. Jones.