Chapter 17

Emma's POV
Smut warning

Tuesday. Days turned into Weeks and Regina And me couldn't be happier actually. I haven't told her that I loved her just yet but the time would come. Killian tried a few things but I wouldn't leave her Out Of Sight anymore so he couldn't do more than just Watch. Momently I watched as that Guy Of My Class, Jefferson Stan I think his name was, obvious flirted with Regina. It was quite amusing to see Regina struggling to end that conversation but She didn't know that she already got it; She knew I was jealous easily and that I wouldn't share. She'd see that anyway. He touched her arm a little before she pulled away and made her way to the Door, closely followed by the Boy. "Miss Mills, Please Stay after.", I Said with a Smirk and she watched the Boy Leave before she looked back to me and our eyes met. "Lock the Door Sweetheart And then follow me.", I Said smirking and she did so as I let her into my Office. She locked the Door and before she could Process anything I already had my Lips on hers.

"I don't share.", I Said as I kissed and sucked on her Neck, sometimes I Placed Small bites on it that caused her to Moan even thought she had a hard Job not to do so. "I know...I-I haven't done anything.", She Said as her Hands Moved to Put off my Blouse before her Eyes Roamed Over My Muscular Chest again. Oh she loved these Muscles; I could tell. "I know, but Since you have a free period now anyway, what would you say that we can do?", I asked smirking as I put off her Tank Top as well. "Please, Emma.", She Moaned And yelped as I slapped her Ass a little. "What did I tell you to call me in school?", I asked with a raised Eyebrow. "Miss Swan.", She Said And I Closed the curtains of the Window so the Room was just lightened by the Lamp. "Good Girl.", I Said smirking as I opened her Jeans as well before I stripped them down. "Are you going to Fuck me on your Sofa, Miss Swan?", She asked as her Fingers roamed Over My Arms muscles again. "Naughty Are we?", I asked smirking and she Bit her Lip again. "Don't Bite you Lip and be Quiet or Daddy will stop.", I whispered into her Ear and she nodded. "Good.", I Said as I removed her Bra and Panties as well while she opened my Jeans And I stripped them down. I pulled off my boxers as I kissed her deeply while Pulling her to the Sofa in the middle of the Room.

"Daddy wants you to be quiet or Daddy won't let you cum, okay Baby Girl?", I asked and she nodded. "Yes Miss Swan.", She Said And Moaned Loudly as I suddenly pushed into her. She held her Hand Over Her Mouth as she muffled the Moans and Screams while I pushed into her rapidly. "Daddy I'm so close.", She Said moaning causing me to chuckle a little as I kissed up her Body. "Cum when you're ready Baby.", I Said And Sucked On her Nipple. "Mmh you love it when Daddy fucks you so Good Don't you Baby?", I asked smirking and her Legs started to Shake a little as she covered more of the Loud moans. "Y-Yes Daddy. I love it.", She Said just Before I kissed her deeply to cover up her Moans and Screams as she Came.