Chapter 9

Regina's POV

"Mills.", Killian's Voice filled the Empty Biology Room And I turned around to see dried Blood under his Nose. "What happened to you?", I asked as I looked closer at him but suddenly his Lips met mine before I pulled back almost abruptly. "It was Miss Swan, she attacked me without any Reason. She said that I was a Bad Student and that she would hate me for that and that I didn't even deserve to Talk to people like you.", He said as I knitted my Eyebrows together. She wouldn't do that would she? I've never seen such a Side Of Hers. "Why would she do that?", I asked in a way smaller Voice than I actually planned to ask. Emma; or Miss Swan was the only person that supported me and helped me, she's never done me any harm and I couldn't Imagine her doing that to him without any Reason. "I'm not sure, well she's a fucking freak!", He Said as I pushed him away from me. "Don't call her that!", I Said defensibly. "Why? I mean it's True. Just a Freak would do that to me.", He Said as He Came closer to me But I pushed him away again. "Don't call her a Freak!", I repeated and he moved closer again but as I tried to Push him away, he grabbed both of my Arms to stop me from doing so.

"And Why Not Cutie? I'm sure she's just so nice to you because she wants something from you, Something very very Naughty.", He Said smirking as he pushed me back without letting go of my Hands until I bumped with my back into the Wall. "I-No! Stop! She isn't like that!", I Said as Tears made its way down my Cheeks. I was so weak but it hurt to hear that-she would never be like that! She would maybe like me but Not like that, not like him! "Leave me Alone!", I Said just as I realized that the Door was shut and most of the Students were out of the School already anyway if they didn't have Detention. "What if I don't do?", He asked smirking as he Crashes his Lips Against Mine again even thought I pressed my lips Shut. "You're so Hot you Know That Love?", He asked smirking as he Kissed me again and positioned his Leg between mine while I tried to hit him again, without success thought. "Shht, Don't worry Baby, we will go slowly and get faster then.", He Said smirking as one of his large Hands Held both of Mine with a Tight Grip as his Other one Turned my Head to the Side causing the Kisses to go deeper. Not that I felt anything else than Fear. I tried to scream but all of them seemed to be muffled by his Lips.

"Shut Up!", He Said as his eyes suddenly darkened and He Slipped his Tongue into my Mouth before I could stop him. His Hand moved from my Neck to my waist as he Squeezed it a little causing me to Yelp since there were still the new Bruises caused by my Mother. I tried to hit him again but he Squeezed harder causing me to whine against his Lips as Tears ran down my Cheeks. "Shht, be a good Girl, Love.", He Said as He pressed his Legs further between mine and Took hold of my Ass as he slipped his tongue in my Mouth again. I bit down at it causing him to let out a small Scream as he pulled away but as I tried to get away he just pulled Be back closer to him and pressed me with my front against the Wall as I heard him unzipping his pants. "Let's see what your Savior says now.", He Said as He covered my Mouth with his Hand while my Hands were pressed against the wall.