Chapter 19

Reginas POV

I woke up in someone's Bed as light brown Eyes looked at me. "Moooom she's awake!", She yelled and I sat up carefully. "I'm sorry but Where Am I? And who are you?", I asked. "My Name is Ivy And you're at my House, What about you? What's your Name, brownie?", She asked as she played with my Hair. "Um..Regina. Can you tell me how I get out of the Forest again?", I asked and she pressed her Eyebrows together. "Why would you want to leave Regina?", She asked as her Mother as i assumed came inside of the Room. "Well, first of all I have school Today and second of all I want to go home.", I Said And Her Face expression kind of Angered. "Mom can we keep her? Pleaaaaase?", She asked and her Mother looked at me again before nodding. What the Heck?! "Wait? Keep me? I want to leave.", I stuttered as I got out of the Bed. "What? No! You're my New Friend for ever! You can't go! You have to stay with me!", She Said as she Patted My Head And 'tsk'-ed me. "Wait what? No! I-I have a Girlfriend who I have to return to! And I-I need to leave.", I stuttered. "Don't be bad or I have to be bad to you!", She Said as she Pressed my injured hand Roughly causing me to whimper a little. Oh god what did I get myself into... "But what about school?", I asked and she pulled me closer to her. "Don't worry, my Mom is a Great Teacher, But today is Friday so no school!", She Said smiling as she patted my Head again. "Go and Play Girl, I'll make Breakfast.", Her Mother Said with a smile before leaving.

"What Time is it?", I asked as I realized it was still very dark outside. "Very Early. It's three past five in the Morning yet, but I wanna play know.", She Explained. I could still make it to school and to Emma if I could leave that house; it wasn't too late yet. "Um...Okay, What about Hide and Seek?", I asked. Oh please say yes. "Okay, you count to one hundred while I Go and hide.", She Said But I Quickly shook my head. "But Can't I Hide? Please, I mean it has some manners to let the Guest Hide first.", I tried and she nodded and she patted my Head. "Okay, I'll count to hundred and you hide.", She Said And I nodded. She turned around with her Hands Covering her eyes and I quickly ran out of the Room.

"Where are you going Sweetheart?", Her Mother asked from the kitchen as she saw me reach for the Front door. "Um..Ivy and Me are playing Hide and Seek and I look for a good hiding place.", I Said with a Large fake smile over my Face. God that Family was sick and I'd never see them again once I was out; all I had to do was to get out of the House and find a way back through the Stupid Forest. I couldn't let Emma know about this thought...she would kill Killian and he would know about our Relationship; he'd tell the Police and Emma wouldn't be able to see me anymore; if Sh doesn't get arrested at all.

I made it through the Door after her Mother handed me a Large Cookie And Ran through the Forest as fast as my legs would carry me. I wasn't too sure where I was but everything would be Better than Them.

AN/The story is slowly but yet coming to an end (NOT NOW YET HAHAHA) so I'll probably publish the DQ  one once this one is finished. Yes; No? Pls comment if you'd like that, and if not, which of the other stories (from the last poll at my profile) you'd like me o upload instead.