Chapter 1

Emma's POV

I got up at six O'clock in the Morning like I did every other day, even thought there were just a few weeks of Vacation since the new School Year was about to start that day. I actually was about to get a New student today which I Hoped isn't like some other people in my Class; not to mention-Killian Jones. I hope she doesn't do that Bad Girl act just like the Brown Haired Boy I've mentioned before, so I could get along with her. She'd better be a good Student since I don't need the Students to tell me how Strict I Am, I know it and I like it. I didn't feel guilty when I returned a Test and their Face expression Became sad or angry because of the Result-it wasn't my Fault if the Class was being stupid and lazy or not. It was up to them and they were the only ones that could Change it.

There were Three Things i Already knew about my New Student-One, Her Name is Regina Mills, Two, She And Her Family Moved here a few Weeks ago and Three-I'd have her in the First and in the Last Lesson That day. Not that I was being a stalker or something; all I did was to get some information from the Headmaster, Mr. Gold. He was an old friend and knew I'd want to know how every student of mine was; good-or Bad. I didn't care anyhow more thought-just the Grades were important to me.

"Hey Swan! How was it Yesterday?", Ruby Lucas asked Smirking as I got into the staff room were most of my Friends and colleagues were already preparing theirselves for the first Lesson of the new School Year, Drinking Coffee or chatting with Other Teachers. "It was...acceptable.", I Said, carefully thinking about a Word to Describe My Date Of The Evening Before. "How was she like? Will you meet again? Tell us Everything.", Ingrid Said as she joined our Chat. "She was also a Blonde, not very Smart to be honest and well no, we won't meet again.", I Explained dryly as I took a sip of the Coffee That ruby Handed me. Actually I thought the Woman would be Brunette but she explained that she Colored her Hair back to Blonde and didn't change the Profile Photo Of Her Dating Page. To be honest with that she was already out of the line but since she also wasn't really smart I doubted seeing her ever again, well you could also say she was Stupid I guess. Don't get me wrong I knew I was picky but I also knew what I could give, some Woman don't like the Not so little Thing that's well hidden under my Tight Jeans But I also knew that some others might like the Surprise. I wanted a smart Brunette that would like me the way I am and also wouldn't have a Problem with me being intersexual, i wanted her to obey me but at the same moment I wanted her to be cute and innocent, I was a control freak and that I'd be a dominant one but I also knew that I could offer quite much of Love, Cuddling, dates and Netflix Hours as well, I wanted a woman like that-now was that too much to ask?!

I sat into the empty Classroom already as I looked through my Notes again and took a few looks over the Names Of The Students again, remembering them and matching them to their Faces when I heard a soft knock on the Door. "Come In. The Lesson didn't start yet, you have About Five Minutes Left.", I Said without looking up from my Papers just yet. The Door opened and as I turned around I Faced her.