Chapter 3

Emma's POV

I was in my Next Class again, Literature but I couldn't seem to get the Beautiful Brunette Out Of My Mind. I knew how inappropriate that Sounded but I wanted her to be mine. She was literally everything I wanted in a Woman and I didn't even know her a whole day yet; but that would change quickly.

Just as I said I waited for the Pretty Brunette to come out of the Class as the Lesson Ended. The Door swung Open and I saw another Boy chatting with her causing her to Giggle cutely. Anyway, I didn't like that. I had no Idea who that boy was but Jealousy And The Urge To protect her rushed through my Whole Body as I heard her Giggles and I didn't like the Way he Touched her Arm At all. Maybe I would do an extra Test, I believe that Guy was in my Class as well anyway. I also wanted to do one to see what the Students still knew from the past Year. "All Done Miss Mills?", I asked and she chuckled a little as she nodded and she walked over to me with a Sweet Smile on her Lips like she was happy to see me again.

"So Sports now hm? Are you excited?", I asked as we walked down the Hallway. "Pretty much, Yes. I've always loved Sports and I love playing basketball.", She Said chuckling as she smiled up to me. She was quite little compared to me since I was some inches Taller than her. "Lucky you Then, Miss Lucas is a Good Friend of mine and she likes Playing Basketball as well, I'm sure you will do it in several Lessons.", I informed her and she chuckled again with a Nod. She was just way too adorable for this World. "Well then, have fun. You have a Free Period then don't you?", I asked and she nodded again as she Bit her Lip again. "Want to spend it with me? I'm free as well.", I Said as she nodded and I could swear I saw a little sparkling in her Brown Eyes. "Alright then, My Office is In the Classroom you were In the First Lesson, I hope you remember The way.", I Said And she nodded. "Yes Miss Swan.", She Said smiling. "Good Girl.", I Said smirking and turned around to leave but yet slow enough to see a Little Adorable Blush on her Cheeks. She truly was everything I Wanted a woman to be.

Another Hour which I couldn't help but spending with Thoughts Of Regina Passed Before I Heard the Small knock on the Door once again causing me to smile. "Come In, Dear.", I Said And the Door opened, revealing the Beautiful Brunette who's Hair was falling down her Shoulders And Back carefree. "Um...Are you sure I'm not Interrupting or something?", She asked shyly as she Followed me into the Office which was Right next to the Classroom, Just separated by a Door. "No, Dear. I'm quite glad to spend the Time with you, I'm not so alone then.", I Said smirking as I saw her Eyes widening at the Office.

"So, how old did you say you are, Dear?", I asked as we took a Seat at the Desk while I corrected some Homeworks. "Um..I'm seventeen Years Old, What about you?.", She Said And Quickly blushed as she Realized her Question. "Don't worry Dear, I'm twenty-four.", I Said smirking causing her to blush again.

"Can you write down your Schedule for the Week for me Please? Just in Case you need me, I also want to know where you are", I asked as I corrected more Papers. "Sure.", She Said smiling as she took a notepad and a Pen Out Of her Bag and began writing as she knitted her browns together in the most adorable way. She also obeyed immediately-i liked it.