twenty six: very

the final competition is finally here! we're super near to the end of this story (●'Ω`●)

('Ω`●)

•••

Another team from a very famous high school in Seoul area just been called out from the waiting room. When would our turn? I rubbed my palm that was getting moistened with sweat due to the nervousness. To think I would be making my first appearance in archery in front of a national broadcast again, I wouldn't sure what to expect.

Kim Junmyeon cupped his hands on my cheeks. He leaned forward, his black eyes were glistening with sparks that I couldn't decipher. He looked especially hot today. His lips curved up. "I want you to go out there with confidence and do not let them bring you down. You are better than all of them, remember that." He watched me nodded as I breathed in and out slowly. "If anyone is giving you dirty looks, tell me. I'll beat them half dead for you."

I laughed at his alarming threat. "Thank you." We were about to get into the motivational mood right when someone had the guts to ruin the moment.

"Here's your new jacket, Chorong. We've customised your name on it." Baekhyun stood in the middle of us and broke the skin ship. He cleared his throat as he stepped in front of me, despite the glare coming Junmyeon for disturbing the touching rare moment. "It looks good on you." He sneakily winked, letting the white jacket to fall on my shoulders.

"It's all thanks to my idea for getting new and improved uniforms." Chanyeol grinned. "I should thank the Principal. The trip where we meditated at the waterfall really refreshed my brain." Oh, the day when everybody went disappeared?

Yeri slipped her hand onto my arm from the side, "Now we all looked so pure and innocent in white colour!" She sounded pretty excited to see all of the completed members to wear in matching official designs.

"Yeah, people would be fooled and think our team is consisted of angelic players. They won't notice that we are actually crazy, demonic people.." Kyungsoo shrugged, eyes landed on a particular president.

It was something to be a scary reference, but Baekhyun didn't seem to be uncomfortable with it. Instead, he clapped his hands and giggled like a ten year old boy who just had gotten his first candy. "My, isn't that a wonderful strategy? Let them be fooled, it's not going to hurt anyone."

I exchanged look with Junmyeon; whose face was about to explode any minute from now. I guessed being an angel would be too uncomfortable for him since he was called a demon after all. "Urm.. That's a very convincing idea." I plainly commented, not bother to try and deny his silly suggestion.