seven: so

JUST A RANDOM SEXY JUNGKOOK TIME

•••

I dropped a sweat all sudden, making the cheer went wilder and louder. Like, literally. They really were wild. Chanyeol almost tore off his jersey at the current panic situation. My knees went wobbled like jelloㅡ I then pulled my bow away from the aiming at the target. C-calm down d-dearself..

"Is it true? Is the really the new member?!"

At the end, it was Baekhyun who pulled off his jacket and began crazily to throw it in the air. "OYAAAAA! GO CHORONG!"

I heaved a deep breath to calm my ass. Making my eyes smaller, I stared at the round target board that located at the other side of the hall. I gripped my bow tighter; unable to convince myself that was me shooting all of that. WHEN DID I GET THIS BETTER? My arrowsㅡ hit the white board just barely along the round circle in the middle of the board. All three of them. Literally in few inches away from each other.

"She can actually shoot three arrows such at that close to each other?" Jiwoo's eyes practically was gonna popped out from its socket any moment. "It's probably a c-coincidence. She can't be that expert to shooting already."

For the qualificationㅡ Junmyeon opted for the usage of the traditional target white board with a small sized of black dotter circle in the middle of it. It might looked easy to score for normal people since it didn't calculate scores with digits; but with hawk eyes like Junmyeon's, he could determine which was a good shot or not. If an archer succeeded in shooting 3 arrows in close distance, it was called the gathering arrows. If a fourth arrow was managed to be shot with another close distance, it was indeed a talented archer.

"How come? Yesterday she was no good!" Minhyuk from Class B pinched his cheeks, trying to recognise if it was really the reality or not. "She's even better than me?"

Even I could not believe my own capabilities! Another sweat rolled off from my forehead again as I started to get confused. Yeah, yesterday I was really no good. It couldn't be coincidence that I managed to shoot 3 arrows in close distance. I didn't even use Baekhyun's tips of imagining Junmyeon's head on the boardㅡ heck I still scored.

"Chorong, s-stop shivering.." Yeri whispered from my behind.

Kyungsoo sighed. "I told you she's too inexperienced for this.." He paused when four pairs of eyes were throwing daggers at him with deceitful smiles. He rolled his big eyes, quickly explaining before a world war Z could happen. "But as far that I know, that's the fun of archery. The interesting part is always the opposite things that would happen."