ten: you

•••

•••

"Thank you for your hard work, Chorong." The teacher gave me a large smile just when I was about to close the meeting room door closed. Replying with a nod, I then bowed down to her to indicate that I was really running out of time for the club activity. Will Junmyeon kill me today?

In the end, I came to the club a little bit late todayㅡ as I found myself stuck in the Class Representative Meeting that lasted longer than I thought. Damn it, I turned out to be the most unluckiest when I got appointed to be a representative without my consent along with another guy. I forgot already about what we were busy discussing about so, just let it off now. I've got a club to fill in as fast as I could before a certain demon was released!

Entering the hall without having enough time to change my school uniform to the training gear, I found the rest of the club members were grouped in a big circle. "W-what?" I stammered when their eyes shifted on me. Weren't they practicing? There were the usual members; Joohyun senior, Yeri, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"There you are, Chorong! So late, today." Baekhyun beamed happily as he raised his hand in the air.

Yeri caught my attention. "Come here, come here!"

I slipped off my school shoes and changed it into the usual shoes that were only allowed on the training floor. "Sorry, I've got some meeting to join. Is everything okay?" I cautiously stepped closer to them. Eventually, I was forced to enter their little small circle that they made as a barrier.

"Totally fine without the presence of Demon President." As usual, Chanyeol showed his trademark perfect set of white teeth with sparkling flowers swirling around him in happy mood.

Joohyun turned her attention to add more afterwards. "He will come back soon after he finished settling business with Jeongyeon's leave. That girl won't be here again for a long time." She reluctantly released a sigh.

"Why?" She barely were here for a two weeks. Whenever she was around, I got to read more of Junmyeon's diary too!

"She failed her mock tests and have to stay late for the next of several weeks to study." Joohyun raised her tiny shoulders, obviously not gonna take further comments regarding the ex president. "She maybe look like a smart senior but she ain't one."

I pouted in disappointment. "Oh, that's a pity."

"Eh, you only want her to come because you want to read Junmyeon's diary everyday. You've addicted to it~" Making his eyebrows moved upward and downward, Baekhyun teased with witty voice.