Moonlight

Rose's P.O.V
Waking up the cold bathroom floor surrounded me it was cold in this room. My makeup was all over my face and I looked like trash nothing new. Finn was nowhere to be seen and I was thankful for that washing my face wiping all makeup off and putting only spf on my face and lip balm. Grabbing some big sunglasses pulling my hair up I got ready to eat and then go workout. Finn is right I don't look like any of the rest of the girls and it sucks im like the odd one. This is why Seth doesn't like me im not tall or thin look at everyone else then look at me. Passing the lobby I let pancake smell hit me oh those smell so good giving up and grabbing a piece of watermelon I ate it quick and got to my workout.

Treadmill,burpees,pushups,sit-ups,treadmill this is my new routine within thirty minutes I felt all the blood rushing to my face "you should probably drink some water" I heard a voice boom behind me startled it was Dean nodding and drinking water I walked began to walk away from him. Deans hand caught mine "Seth misses you" just hearing Seths name it made my heart flutter. Remembering Finns words if I leave him he's going to hurt Seth. Its not his fault that I got myself in this mess Dean looked at me disappointed I miss Deano I miss hanging out with him and Seth in bars acting like fools. After a hour of my workout I was exhausted when it comes to working out im not playing no jokes. Drinking more water glancing around the hotel I bumped into a hard body "sorry".

Looking up and seeing those beautiful brown eyes of Seths my heart stopped for a split second. Before I can walk away I felt two strong arms embrace me the feeling of being in his arms I miss this. The feeling of feeling safe and actually loved for once Seth is the only man to make me feel like this. I feel like a teenager in lala land and feeling high up in the clouds. "I miss you Rose please if I can do anything" pushing him away stay strong be tough Rose for once. Looking at him and laughing "there's nothing you can do now excuse me I got to go shower so I can get ready for raw" rolling my eyes at him I walked away. This hurt seeing his heartbroken eyes because of me because of the pain im causing him.

Opening the hotel room door Finn was sitting on his bed glaring at me as soon as I walked in. Ignoring his stare and quickly packing my things only taking some Abercrombie sweatpants and a basic white T-shirt and some undergarments I took a cold shower. Cold shower burns more calories or so I hear at least. Combing my hair and putting deodorant spraying "Vanilla Lace" by Victoria Secret I made my way out the door. I met with Finn he grabbed my waist and leaned in and kissed me I didn't even kiss him back "remember princess fake it. Happiness wasn't meant for you" I felt my the lump in my throat.

Grabbing my suitcase and holding hands with Finn we walked to the venue faking a smile I smiled at some superstars. The hardest part is pretending your ok when you know you aren't im a pro at fake smiling. Steph and hunter called me in the office this made me happy because it means I might be back on tv. Smiling and hugging Steph and Hunter "you guys wanted to see me?" Steph nodded "tonight you'll be a tag partner with Bayley vs Nattie and Charlotte your back on tv" I smiled and clapped my hands "thank you guys". Finally back on tv after Finns mess going to the stylist to get my makeup and hair done Bayley saw me walking up to me she hugged me and smiled "nice to meet you babe im Bayley as you know im so excited to team up with you".

Feeling bad cause when I saw her the other day with Seth I got jealous. Smiling "thank you your very talented you want to just sit and talk to me till im done?" She laughed "we can eat after your done" nodding and smiling at her I agreed. Except I won't be eating what for? im already going to look like a whale next to her I don't need to add more attention to this mess. Looking at my reflection in the mirror slightly groaning I see no difference but thanking the makeup artist and hair person. Bayley is so bubbly and nice she's truly a nice girl and so full of life. Chocolate cake,pasta,pizza,bread surrounded us Bayley went straight to pizza,bread. Grabbing a water bottle I followed her to find a table thankfully she didn't ask why I wasn't eating anything.