Selfish

Seth's P.O.V
It hurt me that my own so called "brother" went to go visit Rose. You might ask how did I find out you can thank social media its bad to sayI still love Rose while Im engaged truth to be told I thought me getting engaged would help these feelings that I have for Rose. Instead of helping my feelings I think they grew more I miss her more and more everyday her sweet, weird personality.

Its sad to say I might never get to hold her in my arms ever again. A part of me is missing her and is gone she is my happiness my jealousy caused Roman to get two stiches that was out of hand and way out of character. My actions for tonight were disgusting Hunter said it was a great ending and I should be more ruthless. The problem is Roman might be brother but is it bad if I dont consider him my brother anymore? Its been weeks since we havent crossed a single word.

What is wrong with me? Charlotte might be getting in my head too much putting stupid ideas in my mind. Speaking of Charlotte she is going to have a fit if I dont get her ugg boots and Michael Kors bag. I dont even know why Im doing this she has money and works but I guess its gentleman like or should I say future husband life. She texted me five times to stop by the gas station and get her Snickers bars and Fuji water. Water is water its the same crap but here I go like a dumbass following the queens instructions.

When I got to the hotel room she stood there with a smug expression "took you long enough" she rolled her eyes I just got my clothes out of the suitcase and walked away to take a shower. This is my future life might as well get used to it and get used to feeling like shit. With Rose it would be so different I could be holding her or kissing her plump lips whispering all the little things I love about her. My heart aches and it pains whenever I think of being happy with another male that isnt me.

Its my fault at the end of the day I walked out of her life for good. She probably hatesme and regrets meeting me she might think I thought this was all a game in reality it wasnt a game to me but it was a dangerous game being with her. If you really love someone youll sacrafise things for them. Me in the other hand do I even know what love is?I hurt the ones I love I hurt Rose Im selfish by wishing she never finds love in anyone but me.

Whoever is intersted in Rose they'll have to go through me before they can have her. I promise that.