Hurting

Rose's P.O.V
"Tienes que comer!" My aunts voice yelled telling me I have to eat. I ignored her does she want to make my life a living hell even more?. I'm fat and ugly I really need to get down to 90 pounds my ugly reflection started back at me. Tears ran down my face god why am I so pathetic? Why can't I be pretty and skinny for once in my life.

No wonder I've never had a boyfriend everyone is absolutely disgusted by me. I took a blade from my cabinet and made cuts on my left wrist and on my stomach. The world would be so much better if I wasn't here I'm a mistake everyone tells me I am and its the truth. Wrestling is all that makes me happy I love my aunt I truly do but somehow she doesnt deserve to have a mistake of a niece either.

Seriously how is someone born so ugly like me? Immediately I cried and cried I got my scale it read 120 are you kidding me?! 120. This was the last straw I'm not eating nothing! I'm a mess the number should read 90.
Today we have practice which I thanked god because with the workouts all my extra fat should come right off.

At practice I ignored everyone including Nick I'm really not in a mood to talk to anyone I couldn't notice but to wonder where is Seth?. It feel lonely without him hopefully its not his kneee I truly want him to get back in the ring. Yesterday Seth seemed so concerned about me and it somehow brought a smile to my face knowing he was concerned. "Alright Cinderella lets get in the ring" Matt's voice said from behind.

Speaking of the ring I haven't even thought of a move but I'll figure it out later on Nick wanted to get in the ring with me but I grabbed Joe's hand right away. Nick is nice but after yesterday I would rather work on a move with Joe, me and Joe haven't really talked but we're starting too. We both did body slams and I'm here no broken bones we criss crossed each other. I attempt to do a hip toss but I have no muscle in me "I'll reverse it hun don't feel embarrassed" I nodded and he rolled me for the 1,2,3 count. We both laughed "that isn't fair!" I yelled we both hugged eachother and were laughing while I felt Nick shooting daggers my way.

After everyone's moves all the guys went with Matt while Marek showed me some moves in the ring. He easily carried me to a hip toss and a body slam after that he did a powerbomb that hurt bad. I got up right away and Marek gave me a high five "Rose your weight" if he's already starting this talk with my weight I know its bad "I know Im losing more weight don't worry" Marek stared at me as if I was crazy. "No Rose what the hell you need to actually gain weight your already perfect" I started to laugh and nodded he still had that unsure look to him.

I excused myself to go work out a bit on the treadmill I ran full speed for 20 minutes. My heart was beating so crazy and I felt a bit dizzy so I stopped and ran to the bathroom. I stuck a finger down my throat and threw up but only white came out as soon as I was done I washed my hands and put a bit of water on my forehead. "Rose come out please I need to talk to you" Marek said great know he is going to question me why I took so long in the bathroom or worse he'll see my ugly face. When am I ever going to be pretty? Will it ever even happened?

Marek's P.O.V
Rose is seriously starting to worry me all the guy's have gained a bit of weight which is a good thing they should but Rose has lost weight. Her skin color isn't a beautiful tan anymore she's starting to look a bit pale. As her coach it worries me so I have no other choice but to talk to Seth. I waited for Rose to come out since Seth already came from physical therapy "go with Matt please" she nodded and left.

Seth came in and he seemed really happy "I'm going to be back in the ring hopefully in a month things are going really good!" I smiled I'm happy Seth is happy he loves wrestling. "Listen Seth I got to talk to you about Rose she is worrying me a bit" Seth's smile immediately faded and looked concerned "why's that?" "Look at her she looks pale and has lost weight I trained with her to show her some moves and she literally weights nothing!". Seth nodded and said "I'm keeping a eye on her" Good I thought.

For the rest of practice we just chilled and talked while us coaches were discussing how we should explore a amusement park since everyone has done so good.

****very short I know next chapter will be longer! (:****