Lying

Rose's P.O.V
It's been one week since I've seen Seth and since I've talked to Nick, Nick tries to talk to but I give him short talks. The only good thing is I've lost about 10 pounds with just water. Matt and Marek have made comments saying I look pale I just lie and say I'm naturally pale.

They don't 100% believe me but Nick said I've been looking better so that breaks the truth I've always been fat. Today Seth is supposed to come back I'm not ready to see him especially after what he said to me. He's bringing some guest we were all doing warms ups and I felt so dizzy its probably all the fat that is burning off.

"Can I have everyone's attention please"Matt yelled "please welcome back Seth,along with Dean and Roman". Is this a dream? Oh gosh please don't let me fan girl Dean and Roman are amazing competitors in the ring. In came Seth,Roman,Dean oh screw it my inner fan girl came out I literally sprinted to Roman and hugged him then Dean they both chuckled "fan? Your Rose?" Dean questioned I nodded immediately.

Roman brought his daughter she was so cute she smiled at me and hugged me she wasn't shy at all which was shocking most little kids are. Nick grabbed my wrist rather roughly and pulled me to him. Well that was a weird act Seth kind of tensed up and cleared his throat he explained what were doing today which is high intense workouts and moves.

45 minutes in the workout I felt like I was going to puke the room was spinning but I kept going "its fat burning" that voice in my head kept on saying. The whole workout was a blur to me all I heard was "let's get to the moves!" We had to pick partners so Nick decided to grab my hand so I guess were partners. I've never thought of moves or anything its not if I can carry anyone because I can't.

Nick decided a proper body slam was great I just nodded and went along with it all eyes were on us I didn't want to screw up things like always. Nick picked me up like nothing and threw me across duck your head" he whispered I did but somehow I ended up on my neck. "What the fuck man!" I heard a yell it all vanished when my eyes got heavy and darkness consumed me.

It felt as if I was in a dream my body was there but my soul or mind wasn't there as if I've vanished. This is what I needed meanwhile all I heard was screams and people asking me to wakeup.

Seth's P.O.V
Nick did this shit on purpose! We all saw how he dumped her on head and she fell on her neck. I swear I'm going to kill him! Her body was limb we all saw she wasn't a beautiful tan goddess she was already looking pale.
Matt brought rubbing alcohol along with a cottonball I lift her fragile body and in all honestly I'm not liking how she feels.

She's really light she use to have more meat to her no wonder Nick carried her like nothing. I layed her on the coach while the rest of the members practiced. Nick showed no sympathy whatsoever he had the same dumbass expression as before.

Jojo ran to Rose and hugged her "wake up princess" Matt brought the cottonball with rubbing alcohol and put it by Rose's nose she was slowly starting to wake up. Her beautiful brown eyes looked at me then Jojo she smiled at Jojo "Princess is awake daddy! Kiss her Uncle Seth!" Rose's eyes widened and she got up immediately.

"Rose I'm so sorry I don't know how it happened" Nick's fake ass came "its okay Nick" Rose said. He's starting to really piss me off! Next thing send me to the edge and I was about to punch him but before my fist connected with his face Roman and Dean pulled me away. Nick kissed Rose's cheek very close to her mouth. He has no self respect and I want him out of this damn school!.

I was outside kicking everything "calm down!" Roman yelled "I can't stand him! Did you see what he did to her? And how he almost kissed her lips!" Ugh I'm so frustrated. If I had just one opportunity to beat the crap out of him I would take that chance. "You like her don't you?" Dean asked "Dean stop being crazy" "Seth brotha I've never seen you so concerned over a girl not even Zahara" he's right. I've never been shown more concern over any other girl but that doesn't mean I like her she's just younger so I don't want her to get hurt.

After my melt down we went back inside Marek told Rose to sit out for the whole competition there's no way he was allowing her to get back in the ring and neither was I. After practice Roman and Dean,JoJo left back to airport. Tomorrow I have physical therapy to get my knee healed and be ready for in ring competition.

Zahara texted me finally after a week I know for a fact shes always on her phone so its bullcrap shes even texting me. I should just breakup with her I don't have feelings for her anymore and I'm sure she doesnt have feelings for me as well. So why continue something if theres no point?.

My phone rang again it was a unknown number
Enjoy seeing your lover get hurt?-N
Who is this?-S
Don't act stupid its Nick. Your damn well I did it on purpose your face was priceless when she got hurt. But guess what while your crushing on a girl who won't ever like you shes right here next to me cuddling with me. Shes a awesome girl too bad she'll never be in your arms.-N

How the hell did Nick get my number then I remembered all coaches numbers were on the card all students get incase of a emergency. My blood boiled when he send me a picture of Rose cuddling next to him. Do I like her? No I can't. I can't like her,the more I looked at the picture the more my blood boiled how badly I wished Nick could of been here so he can get the beating he deserves.

************************************Does Seth Like Her? What's going to happen next?