Breathe Taking

Roman's P.O.V
What Seth did tonight was way out of hand and off script!. I was hurt by his actions they were so unexpected and painful my little JoJo was backstage the look on her face was heartbroken.
JoJo ran up and hugged me "you ok daddy?" I nodded and kissed her cheek the medical trainers insited I needed two stiches above my eyebrow.

Tomorrow me and JoJo are going to have lunch with Rose JoJo doesnt know yet but she keeps on begging me and asking when we are going to see her. After getting two stiches I got my bag and left the arena with a sleepy JoJo. As soon as we got to the hotel I layed her on the bed and covered her meanwhile she was sleeping I took a cold shower and brushed my teeth.

My flight leaves in a hour so I just ate a protein shake and let JoJo sleep till it was time to go. Airports are a hassle there are so many people rude people may I add. "We will be landing in 2 hours at 4 am have a safe flight" the lady spoke I drifted off to sleep thinking about the beautiful brunette. When we landed I was out of feeling so tired and little enegry luckily our hotel is only 20 minutes away I took the opportunity to go to sleep as soon as I got to the hotel room.

Waking up at 11 felt so good and I can finally say thats late for me. Everyday being on the road we barley get sleep I have to go to the flower shop and get Rose some flowers. JoJo kept on asking where we are going "surprise" she bounced up and down in excitement. Quickly I got a bouquet of flowers I hope she likes them its a friendly thing todo right?. We pulled up to the clinic and JoJo had a confused face she just followed me while I spoke with one of the staffs. I ordered some Chinese food so we can eat Im sure Rose has to be tired of eating this crappy food that they serve.

"Rose?" JoJo screamed Rose had a beautiful smile on her face they both yelled and hugged eachother. Seeing them two together made me smile. Rose looked at me and smiled my face got red when her eye level looked at the bouquet of flowers "these are for y-you" fuck did I stutter?. Not even with my child's mom I never stuttered or got nervous great way to make a impression. Rose giggled while my heart fluttered a bit her giggle will be the weakness of me "your so cute Roman" she kissed my cheek and hugged me.

JoJo was playing around with a soccer ball while me and Rose ate "how's Seth? And what happened to your eye?" My heart sank down a bit of course Seth. I should of known before I got this stupid idea in my head of us ever being together what are you thinking Roman?. Concentrate!. "Seth happened and I havent spoken to him" her eyes looked concerns and her delicate hand traced my cut that was left on my cheek.

She sat right next to me and rested her head on my shoulder "Im sorry Roman" why is she sorry? The one who should be sorry is Seth. I looked at her,her brown eyes so captivating her plump lips screaming kiss me please. The way she is smiling at JoJo the crinkles by her eyes. Why would Seth hurt her? Why would anyone hurt her? All I know is this so called crush might not be over too soon. JoJo ran up and sat on Rose's lap while Rose feed her off of her plate. These are things that make it hard to not crush on Rose she is so nice to my daughter and to me.

Even though I know she will only see me as a friend my hope is still there. My phone ranged it was Seth Rose looked at my phone screen and her eyes looked sad for a moment. Maybe he is calling me to say "sorry?" I answered and was not prepared for this but it felt like stabs in my heart. "Really Roman? Visiting Rose dont get your hopes up brother your a pathetic excuse of a man not even Galina wanted you which is why she left you." He hunged up with that.

My eyes got watery Im not one to cry a whole lot but that hurt. Rose's eyes got wide and she had a sympathy look on her face JoJo went back to playing soccer. I got up and was about to walk away when Rose's small hand grabbed my wrist "let it out Roman" here I am crying on her shoulder. My hands are wrapped around her while I sit down and cry on her chest.

Seth is right Galina did cheat and left me I can't keep anyone no one will ever love me. I dont know how long I cried but it felt good letting my feelings out Rose's hand brushed my hair out of my face and put it up in a ponytail. My puffy red eyes looked at her "Seth is wrong anyone would be lucky to have you" she said while leaning down and kissing my temple while hugging me.

**I sort of though this chapter was cute**