Love Yourself

***Take Time To Read This Please 💋***
Reminder to everyone that you are beautiful! No matter what people say. I've always been the "ugly" one and "loser" words hurt people and I think it's very judgmental for people to say "love yourself" when the same people are making comments about how someone else looks or they start making front of them. Personally I will never comment on the way someone looks if you guys were know me personally there is no way I would ever do that. Going out is a constant struggle to me because everyone points out my obvious flaws. Getting plastic surgery is a huge decision in life and definitely life changing people tell me I need to get my nose done cause it's big. Yet they are the same people who put "love yourself. you don't need anything". I got bullied because of my nose my whole life and it gets to me every time I go out cause it's there and people can see it. But this is only making me stronger because no matter what people tell me I will not go get plastic surgery I won't give anyone that satisfaction most importantly myself. There was a day in my life were I was googling plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and California I was set to get my nose done. Guys I believe in God and if you don't that's fine but when I was clicked on Pinterest I looked at makeup then refreshed my page and there was a saying. God made me the way I am and I don't need anyone's approval because god loves me at that moment I was shocked and I wanted to cry. The next day my grandmas and I were going to breakfast or the store and I told her about it and she said that was sign she said "you don't need to get anything done your you". Till this day is a struggle but I WILL not get plastic surgery. Please everyone from the bottom of my heart everyday look in the mirror say three things you love about yourself because each and everyone matters. I may not be the prettiest but I know in my heart I can say I'm a good person. That's all that matters. Treat people with respect and have faith in life. Remember you matter your on this earth for a reason!.
God bless
❤️ 💋