Caught

Seth's P.O.V
It brought me sadness that Rose cuts its all my fault I was trying to hate her and I thought saying all those hurtful words to her would make her hate me. In reality she cant hate someone shes a good person and doesnt even know how good she is to this world. Through the whole night I couldn't fall asleep knowing how much damage ive caused her.

Rose was cuddled next to me her head on my chest this was one of the greatest moments of my life. She isnt like other girls she doesnt care if I have money or not. That day in the hospital when I was a complete jerk to her she was so nice to me. The only thing is I cant fall for her more I go back on the road in a month not only that our major age difference.

Age was never a problem with me but all of my girlfriend's and hook ups were only 2 or 3 years younger. Rose is still a teenager in my eyes she might be legal but I cant hurt her. One day she'll get tired of me and find someone her age. I slowly got up from my comfty bed to go cook some breakfast. I'm making one of my all time favorites you cant go wrong with eggs,oatmeal pancakes and turkey bacon. As for drinks I always see Rose drink coconut water or naked juice so I'll just let her choose what she wants.

I was humming to a song that was stuck in my head while cooking and I felt tiny arms around me. "Morning Seth" "morning Rose theirs a extra hair brush and toothbrush at the bathroom" "thanks for saying I have bad breathe" I laughed loudly while Rose glared at me. 10 minutes later my breakfast was done and Rose just stared at the food "help yourself" she nodded and picked very little oatmeal maybe she isnt hungry. She might not be that hungry but I am I love my food even if I eat a lot it never bothers me.

After breakdown we both sat on the couches in the living room she cuddled right next to me here I am trying not to fall for this girl even more. God help me please. Rose is irresistible when I'm with her I feel happy even if were just watching t.v. Theirs a small voice in my head saying if Roman and Dean knew they'll give me a fist bump especially Dean he doesnt care about age as long as your over 18. "Thank you for last night it was amazing Seth" "you can always talk to me I care about you" she smiled and started to lean in fuck all these kisses I really shouldnt but her soft lips got the best of me.

Both our lips moved together as she pushed me closer to her. I was on top of her I didnt put all my weight on her I didnt want to crush her. We both breathed heavily and I kissed again her lips are just so temping her innocent eyes begging you for more. "Rose what are you doing to me" I said in a rough tone "WHAT THE FUCK SETH! WITH THIS LITTLE GIRL" shit it was Zahra. Zahra slapped me hard in the face while she grabbed Rose's wrist and threw her across the room. "DONT YOU TOUCH HER ZAHRA" she looked at me with disbelief I'm defending someone that isnt even mine.

Rose's eyes were glossy as she looked at me with sad eyes. "Zahra were over get your shit and leave you only care about presents you never messaged me once in two months that you were gone" her eyes got wide "your right I only was with you because of your money I'm sorry Seth and Rose I'm sorry for putting my hands on you I cheated on you too Seth with Cm Punk". Zahara's words shocked me I wasn't hurt at her cheating because I did picture this moment happening one day. The tension was heavy in the room Zahra hugged me then Rose and got her things "you two enjoy eachother Seth don't get her pregnant before she even has the chance to wrestle" I guess Zahra isnt as bad of a person as she seemed.

Rose blushed at Zahra's choice of words and looked down and nodded a No. It was already 1 in the afternoon so I had to take Rose back to the academy to get her car "be ready by 8 I'm taking you somewhere fun" she smiled and nodded I followed her to her place because I dont know where she lives. I winked at her and left with a smile on my face this smile was real a genuine happy smile. Its now on me to make the best of this situation the only thing on my mind is the damn age difference. Will it work? Is she going to get tired of me?.

Millions of thoughts were running through my head. Rose is my happiness but I dont know if we can make it work even when I'm on the road back again.