You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 4

Start bij het begin

At the end of the class when we all got up, I turned to Temari.

"Do you know your chakra nature?" I asked, she looked at me and blinked, that I talked to her properly.

"Yeah, everyone does, we have some chakra paper at home, if you want to know yours." She smiled, I nodded.

"So Yuzuki, are you starting to get everything?" Kankuro asked me, I nodded.

We arrived at the kazekage's building and immedietly walked into the house, Temari opened a pouch and gave me a piece of small paper.

"What do I do?" I asked.

She giggled, "Run your chakra though it." I blink.

"How do I do that?"

She stares then bursts out laughing, "I-I'm sorry... That was just funny... Ha ha!"

I growl, "Temari."

She giggled and stops laughing, "Okay sorry, just find something power inside of you and channel it into your hands to run it through."

I nod, and do just that. It splits into half then turns brown and crumbles to the ground., I let go of it and it falls.

"Wind and earth. Just like Gaara. I guess if you ask him, he might teach you some techniques." She shrugged, I nod.

"Hn." I walk away, going to Gaara's room...I mean OUR room.

Damn that sounds dodgy.

I knock on the door and instantly it opens to reveal Gaara. He steps aside letting me in silently, I nod in thanks and sit on the bed. He closes the door and tilts his head.

"I have the same chakra natures as you, plus I need to work on the academy techniques. Can you teach me?" I ask, he blinks, looking slightly surprised. Then nods.

"Sure." I crack a smile.

"Thanks."

I stand up and look to him.

"Transformation jutsu first. Here are the hand seals, Boar." He makes a hand seal, "Dog." Another, "Ram. Think about the person you want to transform into. And put it together it goes like this," He makes quick hand seals, "Boar, dog, ram." There was a poof and I came face to face with... Myself?

He transformed back and I saw Gaara again. "You try." I nod.

I make the hand seal of boar, dog and ram, and think of Gaara's red hair, green eyes, and there was a poof.

"Did it work?" I say, in Gaara's voice, "Yes it did..." I answer my own question chuckling. I transform back and nod to myself.

"Good, now the substitution." He gave me hand seals and I copied them, doing it very well. He teaches me a few more. And by then I could do the:

Transformation jutsu

Substitution jutsu

Sand clone jutsu

Chakra control (walking up things.)

And... When he was teaching me sand coffin and Shukaku techniques... I could already do it, which surprised us both.

When we were done I collapsed on Gaara's bed, I don't even know why he has one, he doesn't sleep and neither do I...

I have come to the conclusion that he keeps it because it's comfortable.

"Gaara, Yuzuki, father has summond us. Come on." I hear Temari's voice though the door, Gaara and I exchange glances then sigh and get up, trudging down the stairs and to the Kazekage's office. Temari and Kankuro were already there. They waved to us and walked into the room, bowing, Gaara didn't and I just stood there wondering what the hell this was about.

"I have come to the conclusion, that Yuzuki must stay with us, for the purpose of being another of the villages weapon." His voice says, I clench my fists, Temari and Kankuro glace at me with worry.

"She will always stay you three, never let her out of your sight." I clench my teeth, he's treating me like some toy. But I don't say anything.

"O- Oh course father." Temari bowed and sighs. I walked out of the room and growl.

'I hate that man.' I hear Shukaku growl I nod in agreence.

'How can HE be Temari, Kankuro and Gaara's dad? He's nothing like them. Damn I wish I could rip him apart.'

'I agree kid.'

'MY NAME IS YUZUKI! NOT KID!'

'I know kid.' I hear his raspy voice laugh loudly, then fade away. Thank god, he was loud.

"Yuzuki! Are you okay?" I hear Temari ask, I nod to her, and she sighs in relief.

"We have to make these 5 years pleasant for you I guess." Kankuro shrugged.

"5 years?" I ask.

"We have plans of taking over Konoha. In 5 years." Gaara replied.

5 years.