After fourty five more minutes of driving, they finally arrived and the Lee's mansion.

The gates immediately opened up to let Taehyung's car pass through. Taehyung parked the car in front of the mansion.

The two got off and walked hand-in-hand towards the mansion.

"Let's watch some movies," Taehyung said.

"Let's get some snacks!" Chaerin adds.

But the two were stopped when a familiar voice bellowed as they walked to the kitchen.

"Yoongi! Come down here and help me make dinner!"

Chaerin sighs and turns to Taehyung. "I thought you said he said that he is on a date with my sister?" she asks.

"Well that is what he texted me," Taehyung replies, showing the text messaged he received.

Chaerin sighs and rubs her arms. "Well... Why not we go to your place instead?"

Taehyung frowns. "But my family is there."

Chaerin sighs again and hold his hand, pulling him into the kitchen as she forces a smile. "Hey, Jin oppa! What are you making?" she greets, feeling her cheeks starting to sore already. She has been forcing herself to smile for the whole day.

Jin smiles back and answers, "Special dinner for my special dinner date with your sister."

Taehyung sniffs the aroma of the food. "Smells really good, hyung," he compliments and Jin shrugged his shoulders, turning back to his food. "...but... I thought that you will be going out for your dinner date," he says.

"...No... Chaesoo thought that you two will be out for dinner. So she said that we will have our date here," Jin answers.

Chaerin silently sighs. "Okay... So what is Yoongi oppa doing in here?" she asks.

"Oh! He says he left his earphones here and I thought, why not have him to help me cook?" Jin answered back.

Taehyung nodded as response, even though his hyung did not see. "Well... We will head upstairs then."

"Okay," Jin answers.

Taehyung held Chaerin's hand and pulled her out of the kitchen.

"I did not expect that they would have their date here," Chaerin says and Taehyung nods.

"I did not expect that either," he agrees and sighs. They started to go up the stairs. "But at least we can still watch movies in your movie room. We can make popcorns there, right?"

Chaerin smiles. "Right. We can still have our alone time, oppa," she replies and intertwined their fingers.

Taehyung smiled back. They finally reached the second floor where the movie room was. They silently walked to the hallways. And the silence was enough for them to hear Yoongi's voice coming from the veranda.

Taehyung stopped and gave Chaerin a knowing look.

Chaerin frowns. "Come on, Taehyung... I don't like eavesdropping," she whispered.

But Taehyung ignored her and pulled her closer to the veranda. Luckily, the glass door was open and they could hear Yoongi's voice better. The latter was talking with someone on the phone, on loudspeaker.

"...Yeah... They just arrived," Yoongi says. "...I went downstairs and saw how bummed they are to find out that Jin hyung and I are here," he adds, slightly laughing.

Taehyung and Chaerin frowned in confusion.

"...it is not funny, Yoongi, " they heard the person on the other side of the line reply. It was Jhope.