Chapter 41

Third Person's POV

After that night, Chaerin continued on working. She worked hard and extra and never stopped. For her, it is the only way to distract her from what happened since she really don't want to cry all over it.

She would often have Taehyung knocking on her door but she would just force him to leave. Taehyung's friends would also try to talk to her about what happened and explain but she wouldn't listen and make them leave before they could even start explaining.

She knew that it is rude for doing so but she never really meant to. In fact, every time after they leave she would cry a bit especially when it is Taehyung.

One day, she decided not to go to work to have some time to rest.

After eating her breakfast and getting ready, she heard the doorbell rang. Her heart started to beat rapidly and she became nervous.

She went down the stairs and opened the door. She sighed in relief when it was only her sister.

"Unnie, come in," Chaerin stepped back so that Chaesoo could enter. Then she led her to the couch so she could sit and proceeded to gran some juice from the kitchen.

"Thank you," Chaesoo said to Chaerin as the latter handed her a glass of orange juice.

Chaerin sat on the couch, opposite from her sister and asked, "What brings you here unnie?"

"Well I came here for three reasons. One is because I missed you," Chaesoo answered.

Chaerin smiled. "You know I miss you too, unnie, right?" she replied and the latter nodded.

"The second reason because I want to check on how you are doing. I want to make sure that you are fine," Chaesoo continued.

Chaerin sighed. "Nothing is going wrong at the moment. I am pretty much fine. Thanks for the concern," she told her sister.

Chaesoo nodded with a sigh of relief. "...The third reason is... I want to talk to you about what happened that night," Chaesoo finished off. She noticed how her sister quickly changed into a tensed mood.

Chaerin's smiled slowly died down as she just stares at her sister. Thinking if she heard right or her ears were just playing with her. "What?" she asked dumbly.

"I want to talk to you about what happened----" Chaesoo repeated, but was interrupted when Chaerin sighed and placed her glass of orange juice down the center table.

"Unnie, I don't want to talk about it. It is clear to me that he does not want me anymore. He cheated on me," she stated adamantly.

"But have you two already broke up?" Chaesoo asked. "I am sure you haven't. Because if he really fell out of love then he shouldn't have went upon your door to convince you to come back to him."

"Well I am sure he does not really need me anymore, he has that girl with him already," Chaerin replied stubbornly.

"What happened that night was just a misunderstanding," Chaesoo told the younger but the latter just scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Misunderstanding? So what happened to him? He was drunk so he is with another girl??" Chaerin asked.

"No Chaerin. Please just listen--" Chaesoo said but was once again interrupted.

"No, unnie... There is no point of listening because what I saw is already enough. He cheated on me, he does not love me anymore. These past few weeks you know that he rarely communicates and never meets up with me because he says that he is stressed or tired. But that stressed or tired thing he is talking about was nowhere to be found when I saw the look on his face while he was with that girl. He seemed extremely happy, even. I don't know, unnie... I guess I have chosen the wrong guys for me after all... Taehyung and I aren't really for each other."

"Then you shouldn't have lasted this long if you really are not for each other," Chaesoo said, still trying to convince her sister. "Just let the guy explain, alright?" she added.

"I told you, he has got nothing more to explain to me and I do not want to see him," Chaerin blurted out. "I don't want to listen to any word he had to say because what I saw is enough, totally enough. And I am not in the mood to talk about this thing, unnie... So if you want to talk about what happened last night then just talk to someone else, excluding me. Because I don't want to talk about it and I am tired of hearing about it," Chaetin told her older sister.

The latter knew that she has no more choice but to just give what her sister wants. Chaesoo sighed and stood up from the couch, keeping eye contact to Chaerin who was glaring at her.

"I'll see you then next time, Chaerin. Thanks for the juice," she said as she walked away. "And I hope that you would finally understand," she thought as she exited the place.

Chaerin followed her sister by sight and felt her tears quickly building up as she left. Tears were once again brimming at the corner of her eyes, attempting to escape.

But she failed to keep them in as she slumped back onto the sofa and cried her eyes out.

----------

"Taehyung," The girl called out.

The said man turned around to face the girl and smiled. "What's the matter, Younha?"

"I just want to apologize about what happened," Younha said guiltily as she kept her eyes down onto the floor.

Taehyung chuckled and replied, "You apologize almost every day." and messed with the girl's hair. "It is nobody's fault Younha, you know that," he told Younha.

"But still, you two aren't in good terms right now," the latter worriedly replied.

"Don't worry. I'll just talk to her and we will be alright," Taehyung smiled and Younha smiled as well.

--------------------

Sorry for another short chapter! Don't worry guys, the next chapter would be longer.

Btw, Younha is a new character so don't confuse yourself.

Love lots!