Special Chapter

This occured a year before Taehyung's proposal to Chaerin...

Third Person's POV

Everyone was gathered around the living room of the Lee family's mansion. Everyone have their own worlds.

Taehyung and Chaerin are busy playing chess. Jin and Chaesoo are eating chips as they watched Taehyung and Chaerin play chess. Jimin, Jungkook, Jieun, Jiwon and Rapmon are playing UNO.

While Suga and Jhope are sitting on the couch watching Hyerin playing Minecraft in between them.

"I'm kinda getting thirsty," said Hyerin. Before the latter could even stand up to get water, Suga and Jhope stood up and chorusly said, "I'll go get you water," and both ran to the kitchen.

The two rushed to get a cup and both of their eyes landed on one cup. Both of the reached out to grab it.

"Let me have it. I need it to give Hyerin some water," Jhope told Suga. The latter did not let go of the cup and replied, "I'm the one who's going to give Hyerin some water."

Jhope did not let go of the cup either.  They both still aren't letting go of the cup. None of them wants to.

Jhope finally decided to just let go. He's afraid it might cause a fight. But Suga also decided the same thing.

Both of them let go at the same time causing the glass cup to fall down and shatter into pieces.

"What the heck happened in here?" Rapmon asked. The rest got inside the kitchen as well including Hyerin.

"Everything is fine. I just got a bit clumsy," Jhope reasoned out. Jin sighed in relief and they all went back to the living room.

Suga on the other hand, already got water for Hyerin and handed it to her as the latter thanked him.

Jhope sighed as he carefully picked up the broken glasses but still ended up getting a cut.

"Ouch!" Jhope yelped. He hissed in pain as he saw blood run down his finger.

Hyerin went to Jhope and held his hand. "You really are clumsy," she chuckled.

Jhope's cheeks heated up and his heartbeat increased. Hyerin pulled him towards the sink as she continued to clean his wound.

"You go apply medicine on your finger and I'll continue to clean the mess," Hyerin told Jhope. "But you might hurt yourself," Jhopewarily said.

Hyerin smiled and replied,  "Don't worry, I am not as clumsy as you are."

Jhope smiled back and went to apply medicine to his wound.

----------

"Namjoon?" Jhope called out.

Rapmon dropped his pen and turned his head to Jhope. "Yes hyung?"

"I came here for advice."

Rapmon nodded and gestured Jhope to come inside. Jhope grabbed a seat and went beside Rapmon.

"Hyung....I like Hyerin," Jhope confessed.

"So what kind of advice do you want?" Rapmon asked.

Jhope sighed and fidgeted his fingers. "I know that Suga hyung likes her too and I do not know what to choose. I want to confess to Hyerin but I am afaid that I might hurt hyung's feelings."

Rapmon sighed and replied, "Well, the best thing I could advice to you is to confess to her. Plus, how would you know if you would hurt hyung, it's not as if once you confess to Hyerin you would be with her instantly."