First Date pt. 2

Like what I have said, it has two parts because it was too long.

Hehe hope you don't get bored.

Enjoy!

-----------

Third Person's POV

The four went on many rides throughout the whole afternoon. Too many but Jhope was still so energetic! Chaerin is too but not that much. Well Jimin, he is...fine.

But Taehyung, on the other hand, he cannot wait to go home. He does not enjoy the rides anymore. And finally, five hours of staying in that place, they finally decided to head home.

"Sorry guys, we cannot stay here longer. We have to go home now," Chaerin says. "I had a lot of fun," she adds and pulls off a small smile.

"Aren't you going to take her out for dinner?" Jimin asks Taehyung, raising an eyebrow. "A romantic dinner is a great way to finish the date," he adds.

"I don't think so. We're too tired so..we will just go home," Taehyung answers and hold Chaerin's hand. "...bye guys."

"Bye Jimin and Jhope oppa," Chaerin waves goodbye to them.

Taehyung leads her to the parking lot where his car was parked. He called a driver to send his car here. He even thought of letting the driver drive them home but he wanted to spend more alone time with Chaerin.

"Y-Your car is here..." Chaerin points out.

"I called someone to bring it here," Taehyung answers. "But you said we won't be using your car. And, aren't you tired?" she asks Taehyung and gently places her hand over his cheek.

"Me? Tired?" Taehyung unlocks the doors and opened one for Chaerin. "For you, I won't be. With you, I will never be."

"Psh. So cheesy," Chaerin snarls even though her cheeks were burning red. She enters the car and Taehyung closes the door after her and gets into the car himself. Then he starts the engine and drove away.

Chaerin was exhausted and she was pretty sure she would fall asleep. It would be an hour ride. But she wanted to stay awake as much as possible for Taehyung.

"...I know you are upset for today," she starts off. "...I am too... I really wanted the day to be just you and me just as how much you wanted it to be. I know you planned for this and I am sorry that everything did not go the way you did. We can go out again next time and I promise, I will really force someone away if they try to interrupt my date with you," she says and smiles as she sees her boyfriend smile.

"Thank you for making me feel better, Chaerin," Taehyung says. "I really was about to burst in the amusement park, but I just kept in my mind that it was all a coincidence," he adds followed by a sigh.

"Yeah... A coincidence... A coincidence that is so good to be a coincidence..." Chaerin utters thoughtfully. "I cannot believe that we all went out on the same day. I mean, most of our friends would just want to wrap themselves up in a blanket, have a bucket of chicken by their side, and then do nothing but watch TV."

"Don't think about it, jagiya. Don't worry yourself too much," Taehyung tells her. He removes a hand from the wheel to gently squeeze hers. "What is important is that we still have our alone time."

"After driving me home... Would you go home as well?" Chaerin asks.

"Nope. I want to spend more time with you. I am staying at your house... Jin hyung texted me that he is having a dinner date with your sister, and your parents are out for work," Taehyung answered. "We will finally have time for ourselves."