Chapter 12: Feelings

Chaerin's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

UGH. Can someone make the beeping stop?...

BEEP! BEEP!....

Oh! It did stop! Good thing...I can go back to---

"I already turned your alarm off. Get up Sleeping Beauty."

My eyes opened but only half. I saw Chaesoo but then quickly closed it again and turned to the other side.

"Chaerin..."

"I don't want to," I silently whined and I heard her sigh as a response.

"You're going to be late for school," she told me. "Five more minutes," I replied. "Chaerin-ah... Get up. We will be late for our P.E. for today. It is Friday remember?"

So that was why I don't want to get up...P.E.

"I hate P.E.," I groaned but then she scooped my body with her hands and pulled me into her arms and made me sit up and I opened my eyes. "I do," she said. "Now go get ready and we will be late for school."

She got off my bed and I quickly plopped back down. "Aish... Chaerin..." she whined and I just giggled.

"Five more minutes."

"No."

"Then pull me up," I cooed. She looked at me weirdly and just chuckled and held my hands that I raised up in the air and she pulled me up. She pulled me off my bed and then handed me my towel and my P.E. uniform.

"Go now."

I nodded and went to my bathroom.

----------

"Okay! Let's start with the warm up!" The P.E. teacher shouted and all of us started to do some warming up.

Oh how I hate this.

I mentally groaned. I looked at my sister and she seems like she is enjoying.

I wish that I can also enjoy...I am such a sloth at P.E.

We were doing high knees but then I suddenly felt tired. I am not even raising my knees that high because I am lazy but the feeling made raising my knees up high harder than usual.

"Mrs. Lee, raise you knees a bit higher."

I tried to raise my knees but my chest only tightened. I gasped for air when we were finished but the feelings was not going away.

"Jumping jacks!"

I started to do the jumping jacks but then I felt my chest tighten even more and I find it hard to breathe. I felt like I was being suffocated to the point that I cannot jump or move my arms and legs anymore.

What's happening??

My vision was starting to blur. I heard onto my chest and I can hear my lecturer's voice but I cannot clearly hear what she is saying.