Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

"Another bottle please," she said, slightly groaning. And placed the empty bottle on the counter.

That night, after hearing the news, she wanted to go to the bar and just stay there until she goes drunk. The news of Taehyung and Chaerin dating pained her. She has been with Jimin but she knew that Taehyung is really who she wants. But since she cannot have him, she played with Jimin instead.

After a few moments of waiting, the waiter came back and gave the ninth bottle of soju she ordered in just a short period of time.

Her brows were so close that it could almost touch. She grabbed the neck of the bottle, imagining it as the neck of Chaerin. She sighed and drew the opening of it to her lips. But it startled her when the bottle was swiftly taken from her hand. Her sleepy and soft but filled with anger and pained eyes grew wider as she glanced up to the person.

But when she recognized who it was, her eyes turned hazy again and she scoffed.

"Give me back my Soju unnie," she growled. She reached out to grab the bottle but Mijin raised it higher.

The latter sighed and placed the bottle on the part of the counter behind her.

"I told you not to call me that, Chorong. Go home. Mom and dad are so worried for their most beloved child," she said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

Chorong clenched her fists. "I don't want to go home yet. I need to and I want to stay here."

Mijin gave her a serious look. "You're getting drunk. You have to go home," she repeated. But this time, her voice was more strict.

"I have a very high tolerance when it comes to drinking," the latter replied. "Just give my bottle back, Mijin!"

"And what would happen if I do? You would keep on ordering more bottles until you get too drunk to even open your eyes?! Then when I get you home, which is my responsibility for being your older sister, mom and dad would scold me again!" Mijin shouted back. But Chorong's facial expression never changed. She was used to this. "You are just the daughter of dad's mistress! But why does dad and my mom treat you better than me?! It is so unfair! They are so unfair! I hate you! I hate you!"

"I hate you too! So shut the f*ck up!" Chorong shouted back.

From breathing heavily, Mijin tried to calm herself down. From a very angered face, she switched to an emotionless one and just let all her emotions stay in her eyes. "Let's just go home, Chorong. Now," she repeated what she said a while a go a little bit calmer. But the authority was still in her voice.

"I need to drink! I need to drown my emotions so that they would get washed away!"

"Why are you so affected about that sh*t anyway?! I have felt worse but I never made myself look as awful as you are right now!" Mijin started to shout again. "Just get up from that seat of yours and go home! You're wasting my time!"

"Then just go home!" Chorong shouted back and stood up. The music of the bar covered up some of her voice but she still manages to get some attention. "If I am wasting your time, then go!" the latter took deep breaths as she glared at her sister. "If it was Jimin that Chaerin chose, I am sure you would be afected too. You would be looking like this as well and hurt like how I hurt as well!"

Mijin opened her mouth but no words came out. Her sister was right.

"It hurts me unnie...is it because she is the Princess? Is that why Taehyung chose her over me?" She asked as she felt the tears building up. "I tried to do everything I can! Isn't that enough?!"