Chapter 75

Little time skip after Luca apologized

Everyone was downstairs eating breakfast except for Nia and Caroline.

"NIA!!!" Kevin called

"Where are those two?" Avi said.

They walked in a few seconds later... Caroline hiding behind Nia.

"Well... we have... something to tell you..." Nia said

Caroline moved out of the way "I-im gay....."

"And we've been dating for a couple months...." Nia

The room was dead silent and then broke out in loud chatter and excitment.

" I KNEW IT!!" Harlow screamed

Kirstie was tearing up running towards them " my baby has her first relationship!!"

"Mom!!!" Caroline laughed

"I'm aloud to get emotional!!!" She said hugging them both. Kevin and Matt came over hugging and chatting with kirstie and them..... but no sign of Avi...

"We are so happy for you!" Mitch and Scott said

Caroline started ignoring all the chatter and looking for her dad around the small crowd of people....

Suddenly he was walking towards her. She stood nervous and he embraced her tightly.

"Your growing up..... im so proud....." he said happily.

Caroline sighed in relief.....

"It's okay dad..... I'll still be your little caroline.... so your okay with it?" she smiled.

"Whew.... I am perfectly okay with it as long as there are no grandbabies anytime soon" he said

The whole room broke out in laughter still chattering away.

"Dad... i smell crying." Luca said his eyes red.

Avi and Scott scanned the room.

Mitch looked at Scott worried "It's Lilly.."

The two of them hurried out running to her room. "Lilly open this door!" Mitch said

Scott grabbed the key and unlocking it.

They hurried in and she screamed "GO AWAY!!!"

"Honey no.... whats wrong...."Mitch said.

"Y-Your gonna d-disown me... ill b-be kicked out b-by Avi..." she sobbed

"No... I would never let that happen... ever." Scott said.

"I-im so s-scared.... i d-dont know w-what to d-do...." she said

"What is it...." Mitch said holding her.

"D-dad's... I'm p-pregnant...." she sobbed

"Pregnant...." Scott said

"Y-Yeah.... I d-don't know what t-to do... I'm s-so scared.... I'm 17!!" She said crying into Mitch.

"Alright baby... take a deep breath..... relax..." Mitch said

"Who is the father?" Scott said rubbing her back.

"L-Luca.... it's L-Luca...." she sobbed.

(Important side note! Luca is 18 She is 17 I know that's illegal in the U.S but we are going to say in this story it's not a problem since they are within a year of age and it is also just a story not real life)

"Luca?!" Mitch said

"Y-Yeah... w-we had feelings... f-for each other... a-and we w-were home a-alone... and it just e-escalated... b-but with t-thing with Harlow... I s-said we should take a break t-till he g-got his act together" she sobbed.

They all sat in a huddle just loving on her....

"Well... Lilly you still have a lot of things to do... we have to tell Avi and Kirstie... Luca too..." Scott said.

"O-okay...." she said wiping her tears.

"You also have to think what you want to do.... do you want to keep this baby.... do you want to give it up?" Mitch said

"I w-want to k-keep it.... I do..." she said hugging them.

"Then it's settled...." Mitch smiled kissing her cheek.

"We're going to be grandparents!" Scott smiled