Chapter 38

shout out to the only person who commented

 Newport63

last chapter i was not inspired at all and felt nothing at all while writing. I feel you guys can tell when im into it or not. like last chapter there was only one comment so this chapter i really got into it and felt inspired so hopefully you guys are too!

Kirstie laid on the couch and gasped. "AVI!!!!"

She squealed standing up. "Oh my god!!"

Avi put his papers down running "What?! What's wrong?!"

Mitch heard running downstairs "What's going on?!"

"The baby is kicking!" She smiled rubbing her belly.

Avi smiled big "Oh my gosh...." he walked quickly "where baby?"

She took Avi's hand and put it on her belly. Avi felt a hard kick and beamed with pride.... "oh my gosh....."

He bent down rubbing her belly "Hi little one... you've made quite the commotion out here.."

Kirstie smiled looking down at him tearing up. "The baby is kicking more!"

"That's right little I'm your dad... now we have a surprise your mom and I decided to wait till you were born to find out if your a boy or a girl!"

Mitch squealed "Dang it! I can't wait that long!"

Avi smiled feeling the kicks around Kirstie's belly.

They couldn't be more excited......

"I love you little baby....." Avi whispered kissing Kirstie's belly.

Time skip

Kirstie laid on the bed with her shirt up. She held Avi's hand tightly.

The lady squirted gel on her belly. "Oh my gosh that's cold Alpha"

Avi chuckled and kissed her forehead. The doctor smiled grabbing the tool and rubbing it against her stomach.

Kirstie and Avi looked at the screen. "Oh wow....." Avi smiled

"Your baby looks extremely healthy. They look just the perfect size! Your about 6 months along!"The doctor smiled

"That's amazing. I'm so glad the baby is healthy" Kirstie smiled

Avi smiled tearing up at the screen amazed. They decided to pay more money to get a 3D scan to really see what their baby really looked like.

"Look at the baby...." Kirstie said cried smiling

"Just to make sure you did not want to know the gender correct?" She asked

"Yes. We want it to be a surprise!" Avi smiled

"Very few people choose that option but it's my favorite one" she smiled

Kirstie gasped at the screen "The baby just wiped his nose!"

Avi turned gasping "Oh my god!"

"You baby is doing just perfect" the doctor said. The doctor turned a knob and they heard a noise.

Kirstie teared up more "is that...?"

"The baby's heart beat. It's very strong and healthy"

Avi gasped kissing Kirstie and wiped his eyes. "Wow..... oh my god..."

"Since you guys are starting the final stages your going to have more appointments to make sure the baby is ready and your ready" she said

"Okay. I'm so ready to have the baby out." Kirstie laughed wiping her face.

The doctor chuckled "Is the baby moving a lot?"

"Oh yeah! He or she doesn't stop sometimes" Kirstie said

Avi just smiled at the screen while they chatted. He was mesmerized.... he put his hand on her belly and gasped as he felt the baby kick AND he could see it on the screen.

Kirstie smiled at him "isn't it amazing...?"

"Oh yeah... I just can't believe it... " Avi smiled

The doctor clicked some buttons before turning the machine off. "The pictures are printing"

"Oh my gosh pictures?!" Kirstie smiled

"Yep I can tell you both are going to be great parents." She smiled

Avi rubbed Kirstie's belly "You know it"

Little Time skip

"Alpha!!!" Kirstie yelled

"Yes babe?"

"WERE OUT OF PICKLES AND HAM!!" She yelled

"You hate pickles?" Avi asked

"I ate them all Alpha!!" She said

Kevin looked up whispering "Her cravings sir"

Scott chuckled while watching tv. "Fun times"

"Ohhh.... your right... their so random. She hates pickles" Avi whispered

"Alright babe! Let's get some!" He yelled

"Yay! Yay! Yay" she squealed running out.

They heard Mitch's screams from upstairs. Scott's and Avi's eyes went red running upstairs. Mitch had been upstairs napping.

Kevin stood "Kirstin come here."

Kirstie waddled in nervous and stood by him.

Scott ran into the room first to see Mitch screaming and crying.

"W-what is it babe?! What's wrong?!" Scott asked running towards him.

Mitch threw the blankets to reveal blood all over their white sheets and Mitch's underwear.

Avi stared wide eyed realizing. Mitch sobbed "A-Alpha the baby!"

Avi ran grabbing a clean blanket from their room running back "Scott take him to the hospital now. Have Matt drive you. Kevin and I will clean up and meet you there." Avi said

Scott was panting starting to cry "Okay... O-okay"

"MATT GET UP HERE" Avi roared. Avi trying to keep his composure but was struggling. Scott panicking and in distress and Mitch was balling.

Matt ran up "Yes sir!" He looked seeing what was going on.

"Drive Scott and Mitch to the hospital. He's unsafe to drive" Avi said his voice shakily.

"Yes sir right away sir" Matt said "Let's go quickly"

Scott took the blanket wrapping Mitch in it and ran downstairs while Mitch sobbed loudly. Matt followed running to the car.

Avi walked downstairs covering his mouth as Scott,Mitch, and Matt ran out slamming the door. Kirstie and Kevin stood up seeing Avi.

"What's wrong? What's wrong with Mitchy" she said starting to cry.

"I'm not telling you just yet. There g-going to the hospital to be sure. Kevin I need your help upstairs to clean bring a trash can." Avi said

"Right away sir." Kevin got up running grabbing the trash from the kitchen and walking upstairs.

After a while Kevin and Avi walked downstairs... Kirstie sat on the couch nervously and anxious. "Come on Kirst... we're going to the hospital."

She stood looking down. She was so extremely worried... she loved Mitch so much... she hoped he was ok.....

Mitch laid in the hospital bed his eyes swollen from tears. Kirstie walked in waddling as fast she could. Mitch burst into tears all over again.

She hugged him tightly as he cried "I know... I know Mitchy" she said starting to cry.

Mitch sobbed loudly hugging her......

Scott outside with his head burried into his knees crying.

Kevin, Matt, and Avi sat next to him. "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm a mess" he said wiping his face

"No one cares Scott... you have every right to be a mess" Matt said sadly.

Avi rubbed Scott's back "Do you want to talk about it..?"

Scott nodded hiccuping starting to speak "I j-just.... I'm s-so upset..."

"Did you two know you were pregnant?" Kevin asked.

"Y-yeah... we've k-known for about a month... a-and we were p-planning a party to tell y-you guys....." he said trying to catch his breath

"I-it's just not fair!! N-no one d-deserves this! A-and we've b-been t-trying to get p-pregnant for months... w-we thought w-we did it....." Scott sobbed into Avis neck.

Avi held him tightly "Scott...."

"A-and Mitch w-was beyond e-excited... h-he so happy t-that our baby w-would be so close I-in age with yours and k-Kirstie's..." Scott cried.

Kevin and Matt teared up listening to Scott......

It was heartbreaking.......

"W-w-we tried s-so hard for a b-baby now it's gone" Scott cried loudly