Chapter 28

Surprise!!! Kinda a shorty though?

Your comments were hilarious to read so above is the best ones!

Avi sat in bed eating his soup. He had a tray set up with water.

Scott had just woken up a few minutes earlier and was still waking up.

"MAIL CALL!! MAIL CALL FROM THE ALPHAS TAKING CARE OF YOUR OMEGAS AND COUNCIL. It's not good news...." the Alpha said

Scott jolted up nervous and Avis heart dropped to his stomach....

"Scott Hoying and Avi Kaplan!" The man yelled

"Were right here..." Avi said raising his arm.

The man walked handing each of them their mail and walked off calling more names.

"Should we open them together?" Scott asked

"I think we should.... they are going to be the same since their both our Omegas.." Avi said taking a deep breath.

Scott and Avi opened the envelopes as fast they could.

They scanned reading as fast as they could. Scott's hands trembled and he touched the paper. "M-Mitchy......"

Avi covered his mouth reading... Scott finished reading and dropped the letter, laying back and crying....

Avi kept reading over and over... it couldn't be true.... it couldn't. Mitch was so sick he couldn't even breathe on his own and Kirstie was separated from him which good not be good.....

Avi looked around and saw Alphas crying "M-my Omega is dead?!"

He dropped to the ground crying and screaming. The tent erupted in yells and cries.

Avi stared at the paper... Mitch was sick....

"Now now!! Everyone settle down!!! The reason for this incident was the Zema! A group of Omegas wanted hair dye so the replacement council wanted to surprise all Omegas with hair dye party they decided to hire stylists to cheer Omegas up. So they sent hair stylists to everyone to do their hair and they sprayed hairspray filled with a deadly powder..... " they said

"WHY DID THE COUNCIL NOT NOTICE THERE EYES!!" A man yelled angrily.

"They were in disguise. This mistake will never been made and those Zema are being hung as we speak. Let this tragedy fuel your rage toward the Zema so we can win." The man said walking out.

Scott laid on his side crying softly "I n-need to be with h-him...."

Avi used all of his strength to get up. He groaned making Scott turn over worried "A-Avi stop don't hurt yourself!"

Avi groaned grabbing his stomach and dragged his hurt leg behind him and crawled into the bed with Scott.

"I-it's going to be ok.... Mitch I-is gonna get better and we will reunite with Kirstie..... j-just after w-we win...." Avi said hugging him.

Scott cried into Avis shoulder "I hope he can make it..."

6 months later........

Kirstie sat looking out the window of her bunkhouse. This is what she did everyday.... all day long.

She occasionally would color or play dolls but mainly sitting and watching.

She was the only omega left in the bunk house. All the others there Alphas had a returned for them.....

But no one had returned for her.....