Chapter 47

Luca is 3 and Lilly is two!

Luca but with greener eyes.

But she's about about 2 in the story

"Baby look who's home" Kirstie said carrying Luca.

She walked towards their door and next it to it was the window so he could see out of it. He peered closer to the window and started bouncing up and down against Kirstie.

"Dada! DADDY!!" He said excited

"That's right baby! Wait till daddy sees what you made! He's going to be so impressed!" Kirstie smiled

"Weally?!" He smiled

"Of course baby" Kirstie set him down from him bouncing to much.

He laughed and danced around waiting for Avi to come in. Kirstie laughed smiling "careful move of here. Your right in front of the door baby"

Luca danced over by Kirstie. His dancing was mainly jumping and twirling. Kirstie has never seen something so precious.

Avi walked through the door and Luca cheered "DADDY!!! Daddy! Daddy!!" He smiled reaching his arms up to be held.

"Hey Luca!" Avi sighed walking past both of them not even acknowledging Kirstie.

Luca stopped as he walked by and started sniffling. "Sh sh shhhh" Kirstie picked him rubbing his back.

"Hi honey..."

Avi just huffed "Hey babe...."

Kirstie was upset he was ignoring Luca and her... he had been doing this for weeks and Kirstie thought he was having trouble adjusting the new promotion and he could figure it out but he was flat out treating them like crap and upsetting them.

"Another rough day..?" She said tearing up rubbing Luca's back.

"Yeah..." he mumbled setting his stuff down.

"Well I worked really hard made u-us all dinner. I made spaghett.... I learned how and did it" she smiled a little

"No.... I'm too tired. I'll see you tomorrow baby" he said walking upstairs.