Chapter 2

I love reading your comments!! Keep it up. On the last chapter I tried answering back to everyone who commented at least once but it kept saying error after a few so idk if you'll see them or not.

I'm starting Comment of the day after this chapter!!

Kirstie squealed loudly running around their large house.

"No! No! Noooooo" She said being chased by Scott.

Kevin laughed sitting at the table doing paperwork. Mitch was behind the couch hiding  and gasped watching.

"Someone save me!!" She screamed playfully.

"Do not fear princess! I am your hero! I'll save you from the dragon!!" Avi said running in holding a pillow as a shield.

"My hero!!" She said jumping up and dow.

Scott growled and lunged at her playfully and she squealed running behind Avi.

"Stay back dragon! I don't wish to harm you! Dragons are my favorite! But you are banished forever from my kingdom!" Avi said waving the broom as a sword.

"Yeah fly else where, firebreath!!" She laughed

Scott fake pouted and walked into the kitchen. After he left, Mitch popped his head "Is the village safe now?! Are we free!?" He said

"We're saved!!" Kirstie said running to Mitch.

They jumped and danced around laughing. Avi smiled taking a pictures to capture the sweet pack moments. Scott walked out again and wrapped his arms around Mitch.

Mitch and Scott were very flirty around each other it drives Avi insane. Scott though is too scared to ask Mitch out. He's a wimp.. obviously so is Avi since he's too scared to even flirt with Kirstie... he's just too awkward...

"I need to go to the bathroom!" Kirstie said smiling and running off.

"Alphas I will go get dinner started." Mitch said smiling and trying to pull away from Scott.

"You always make dinner.." Scott asked "Can't we let Kirstie do it so we can cuddle?" Scott asked cuddling him again.

"Yeah... now that I think about it... in the 3 months we've been here I've been here.. she's never cooked...?" Avi said looking at Mitch.

"Well that's the way it's always been she cleans and I cook. That's the way we work, as a team! We're best at what we do!" Mitch said

"Well it's not fair to either of you. You both should be doing it. Not one doing just cleaning or just cooking" Avi said

"Okay!" Mitch smiled turning into Scott's arms.

Kirstie walked out smiling "I'm back!"

"Great your cooking dinner tonight." Scott said

"No. I don't want too." She said looking at them. Kirstie had never defied them before, she was a very well mannered and behaved omega.

The Alphas turned to their eyes red "What was that?" Scott said letting go of Mitch

"Did you just say no?" Avi said moving closer.

Mitch walked nervously and stood behind Kevin.

"Y-yeah I did.." she said nervous and starting to tear up.

"You are going to do it since Mitch has done it every day for 3 months. " Avi said firmly

"But... I can't cook good.. you won't like and.. a-and" She said backing up

"Stop making excuses Kirstin" Scott said started to get angry.

"Kirstin I'm sorry but you need a punishment for defying an Alphas orders. After you will cook dinner. I'll get you a recipe to follow if you feel it won't turn out good." Avi said angrily walking towards her.

"No!! Please no! No!!! I can't cook!! I can't do it!!" She said crying and holding her face moving away more.

Avi raised his hand to swat her arm and Scott roared shaking the house "WHY CANT YOU?!"

She fell onto her back utterly terrified of the Alphas and looked up crying raising her hands to protect herself "I can't r-read!!"

The whole room went silent and Avi pulled his arm back. Everyone's eyes in the room widened. 

"I c-can't read..." she said whispering.

And with that she scrambled up crying into her hands and ran upstairs into her bedroom, slamming the door.