Chapter 87

Avi stared not saying a word on the way home..... Luca was sobbing into Lilly as she held him. Harlow cried... her face red  with anger..... she was angry and mad...

She wanted her mother...

Scott drove taking deep breaths to focus on driving.....

"A-Avi... c-can you s-speak...?" Mitch cried

Avi didn't respond..... he stared out the window at the pouring rain......

Mitch stared at the empty seat in the van.. he started sobbing all over again....

When they arrived home... and got inside Olaf and Pascal ran knowing they were sad....

Olaf and Pascal's moods quickly changed when they realized Kirstie was gone....

Little time skip

Avi's father had to step in as leader.... Scott and Avi were too devastated to lead....

Now that a month had gone by... Scott has controlled himself to be lead.....

Avi was far from okay...... they had to remind him about everything... or he couldn't remember.... he couldn't function without her.

The doctors feared he would die of a broken heart soon.....

Luca his pain... he couldn't be sad.... Lilly had the baby.... he had to be there for his son, his girlfriend, and his dad....

The baby was named Kevin just like Kirstie wanted... he was born a week after Kirstie passed.....

Lilly was so emotional..... she wanted Kirstie to be with her in the birth....

The worst part of all.... was Harlow....

Mitch and Lilly were trying to fill in as her mom...

She was just at the age to wonder about things.... to be interested in makeup and hair...

She didn't have her mom or sister to show her...

She felt so alone...... she knew she wasn't..... but everyone in life was being taken from her....

Her grandma.... who was always made her proud to be a beta...

Her big sister....

Her mother....

They all felt the need to help her..... Luca worked a lot.... he had to take care of his family too..... Avi was too depressed to talk to her....

In a way she was alone.....

They all sat the dinner table.....

"Tonight is my last night.... Scott's going to be taking over tomorrow..." Michael said

"Thank you sir... for everything you've done...." Scott said

"It means a lot..." Mitch said smiling.

"You'll come visit a lot G-grandpa right?" Harlow said starting to cry.

"Of course I will sweetheart....." he said holding her hand.

Mitch cleared his throat wiping his tears "Harlow.. you wanna tell everyone what we got today...?"

Avi stared at his plate of food not acknowledging the question....

Kevin stepped in since Avi wasn't.

"What did you get sweetie?" Kevin asked

"I g-got..... b-blue hair d-dye.... and s-some eyeshadow..." she wheeled off sobbing...

Blue was Kirstie's favorite color.....