Chapter 42

Comment

Boy

Or

Girl

Comment

Go up and comment before you read

"Alright guys we have a very important meeting to go to that's couple houses down. Now don't panic because the security in the neighborhood is good. At the front gate there not letting anyone in except emergency vehicle. There is one security stationed outside are house and every house and we have the fingerprint keys. The meeting is only a couple of hours. Don't make a mess." Scott said. Avi looked at him proudly agreeing.

"Nice work Scott. If it's an emergency call us ok? Are numbers are written and left on the table" Avi asked.

Kirstie and Mitch nodded. Mitch was half listening he just wanted to watch pretty little liars.

"Bye have fun Alphas and betas!" Kirstie said

"Bye kitten don't forget they have camera in here Avi and Scott could check in. Don't do anything your not suppose to." Kevin said

"Yes sir!" She said. Mitch already wandered turning on the T.V.

"Kirstie why don't you rest. You've been working hard this morning. Go lay and bed and watch something." Avi said

"Thank you Alpha I was hoping you would say that I'm extremely tired" she said rubbing her belly.

"Kirstin that's not ok. Your pregnant. You need to let us know what your body is doing you can't push it aside because you have a baby. You can't overwork yourself. If your exhausted you need to tell us so you can rest" Scott said. Avi was trying a new thing to let Scott start handling situations since in a few weeks he would be busy being a father.

"Yes sir. I just thought I would nap after my chores but then Mitch told me to do his so I did." Kirstie said.

Mitch turned glaring at Kirstie. "You did Mitch's chores?" Scott said

"Yes sir he said he wasn't feeling well" Kirstie said

Scott inhaled "He's lying. He doesn't smell like anything not even a cold."

"I just didn't wanna!" Mitch said cranky. Scott noticed when Mitch didn't sleep well he got crankier the next day.

"No T.V. And Im punishing you after we get home. You lied to Kirstie just to get to the T.V faster. Your going to do all chores for the rest of today" Scott said walking and taking the remote. Mitch screamed throwing a fit "I HATE YOU KIRSTIE! You snitch!!" Mitch screamed.

"How was I suppose to know you weren't sick I believed you!" Kirstie said

"Mitch your only increasing your punishment. Kirstie your dismissed" Scott said. Mitch flopped on the couch crying.

Scott turned and starting walking out as the others followed. "How was that?" Scott said locking them in the house.

"Good job but I would've punished Mitch right then and came late to the meeting explaining why I was late. By the time the meeting is done Mitch could forget what he said or did. He also would've fully calmed down and punishing him would get him worked up again." Avi said